Emotion in Poker

B

baronred

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Our mood is very important in playing poker. if the mood is good we will feel at home because there is a victory there seperti saya saat bermain alt-dewapkr.com if the mood isn't good don't overheat, it's dangerous :D

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes it's upsetting when others seem to be so lucky and you just keep getting bad cards and the ok hands you get never seem to hit the flop. You sit there watching someone who just had the nut flush a few hands ago turn over a full house and you think did I do something wrong in a previous life? What the ???

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
trying to forget, if i am upset i dont like to play another hand till i cool off or else ill be chasing everything

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you lose depends on how and where you lost if it is a tournament of importance you never forget but you have to move forward without grudges the emotions affect in your way of game if you are angry at some point you will lose the best thing is to reset and play as relaxed as possible luck and greetings:bebored:

D

don1980

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When i'm winning at poker i'm very happy. When losing my emotions fluctuate.

dcproster

dcproster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now, I can continue to play without tilt. The understanding of dispersion helps me with this.

A

anderson697

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's frustrating when you lose, sometimes it gives me a feeling of anger that lasts a few minutes, then I remember it's a game and those things usually happen, I calm down and go back to the tables. =) :cool::cool::cool:

D

DjDen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try not to fall into tilt when it fails, I stop playing for a couple of days, it all depends on how you moved ... a couple of times it was that the mouse flew into the wall, but then I specifically bought a good mouse and kept myself in hand))

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
emotions are what i love poker for! I am calm when I lose 50% by 50%, but when I am far ahead and lose especially 94% by 6% I have already broken several headphones! but I'm working on fixing this!

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm only angry if it's a bad beat, and it takes all my chips. Even then I know it's part of the game. It's happened to me many times, live and online. Otherwise I figure I was outplayed and somehow try to learn from the experience.

K

Kid Rob

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
when you often lose , are you trying to forget or are you still angry?:rolleyes:

I don't get angry when I lose, unless someone is cheating. Then I get out the Bible. And hit that MF over the head with it. Have you ever been hit with the Word of God?

:eek:

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Emotions in poker are very bad advisor and have to be supressed at any rate.

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always keep quiet regardless of losing or winning I'm always analyzing the plays

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Trying to forget by following angry

well_cap1302

well_cap1302

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have to contain the emotions in poker, but after losing with a good hand the anger lasts about 2-5 minutes haha.

K

Kalmi500

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to forget but this isnt easy.

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Emotions sometimes interfere with my game. But it is stronger than me, I have such a character)

Mikica1122

Mikica1122

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I forget that the next day I lost it. Just relax and play

S

Souza322

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i try to forget it, but It's frustrating when you go through a rough patch

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Quick to anger and quick to get over it.

when you often lose , are you trying to forget or are you still angry?:rolleyes:

I do get angry when I get bad beat by bad luck ie: lose on the river to a call that should never have happened .. like from bingo players

I get over it by the end of the same day, never take it to bed with me

S

Souza322

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i try to forget it, but It's frustrating when you go through a rough patch

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Emotions interfere with the game and after it you should try to keep yourself in a calm state in order to properly assess your mistakes and adjust yourself to another game

migesan

migesan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I overcame that, now I play more calm, because I know that it is impossible to win in every hand and in every tournament, I quickly forget my lost hand and continue on, it may be the best recipe in this game, it is unbearable to be angry,
Just make more damage to your game.