Durrrr on big losing streak

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He might have alot of money, But the thing is he is getting into the bigger live games now and it is only a matter of time before he loses the way he plays, Luck only goes so far. And how do you even know if he has an accountant, now that shows you dont know what is going on.
lol im not even going to argue anymore.

CAMurray

CAMurray

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I so wish I had his problems. lol

Attachments

• Picture 8.jpg
    Picture 8.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 9
M

MsDonkDonk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have heard something about this too but didn't believe it so I hope everyone keeps posting here until FACT comes out. Thanks for the info.

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Take a look at two posts above yours for FACT. The graph shows actual data corresponding to his full tilt play. He played a couple days ago and netted 8 million dollars. Unless he was playing live and lost it all by the beginning of August, when this thread was created, either way, he has and is still playing and making a killing online.

Last edited:
dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He might have alot of money, But the thing is he is getting into the bigger live games now and it is only a matter of time before he loses the way he plays, Luck only goes so far. And how do you even know if he has an accountant, now that shows you dont know what is going on.
LOL, how many millionaires to do you know? Know any without an accountant or financial advisor? Hell, I have an accountant and I'm no millionaire. I'd expect a significant portion, if not majority, of the middle/upper-middle class (well below millionaire status) use an accountant -- certainly most of my friends and colleagues do. Definitely those with a business, rental properties, or various other complex income and tax situations.

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know what im talking about i think the same thing phil thinks and thats what i mean. we will see when he is broke.
Wow, just wow.
Phil also thinks he's the best at poker and have seen him felted on more than 1 occasion, so I wouldn't put too much into what Phil has to say.

M

mig2169

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You guys are to much, durrs business ventures and tv appearances more than makes u p for any loses at the tables, he is set for life.

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, if anything he just lost about $300k-400k to Zigmund HU playing pot limit omaha.

With more than $400k at other tables an interesting thing happens.
Here's the chat from another table they're both playing at. If I understand this correctly, I believe Zigmund asks him if is going to reload and play anymore with him HU. I doubt he's broke here though. After amassing such a BR, you'd have to think he's withdrawn a good part of it.

Ziigmund: tom
durrrr: wtup
Dealer: Cole South has 15 seconds left to act
Ziigmund: no more plo?
durrrr: wanna send me some?
durrrr: hav no more ftp $
Dealer: THENUTHUNTER has 15 seconds left to act
Dealer: THENUTHUNTER has requested TIME
Ziigmund: cant now
Dealer: THENUTHUNTER shows [Ah Qc]
Dealer: Cole South shows [Js Jc]
Ziigmund: where do u stay...which hotel?

W

wd021

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea im sure if he heads in the red martonas will make a nice donation to the durrrr bankroll

P

postflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he prob has only 2-3 million in his ft account. rest should be stashed away earning good interest in some swiss bank. he's not gonna keep his whole bankroll up on a poker site. lol.