Durrr challenge

S

Skidmark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Another 786 hands. Another $7 million wagered. Six more pots over $100k.

And ultimately: almost right back to square one in the durrrr Challenge as Tom Dwan surged back near even last night, winning over $376k and cutting Patrik Antonius' lead after 16k hands to just $34,594.

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Could you have at least read the previous post before putting up something that is already up there three times?
Holy cow! I don't know how the mods do it. I would be poking my eyes out daily from this site. :damnmate:

S

Skidmark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Could you have at least read the previous post before putting up something that is already up there three times?
Holy cow! I don't know how the mods do it. I would be poking my eyes out daily from this site. :damnmate:

dont worry my post has extra information.

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Up To Date Info

Viewable #'s from last nights session...

durrrrchallenge6-19-09.jpg

imasquare

imasquare

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a huge comeback durrrr has made, i can't believe they playid for so long non stop, and durrrr was still up playing at around 2pm, that guy is sick. now im a little bit more confident that durrrr's gonna win.

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last night he was killing Antonius after a little bit of a gain then giving it back. The sick thing about it was during his play with Antonius he was also playing Hansen on two tables and left him with no money. About $150k if I can recall.

acehearts1

acehearts1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Durrr won a huge $300,000 pot against antonious ...you can go on the fulltilt website and see the big hand ...they got a playlist of the huge hand its a pretty neat thing to watch ....can u imagine losing 300K in one hand lol , id lose my mind

S

Skidmark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
epic session, those guys are machines. 15 hours long session wow.

43 pots worth over $100k.
13 pots worth over $200k.
The largest pot (won by Antonius): $477,556.
The largest stack on a single table (Dwan): $928,451.
Over $5 million wagered.
Over 15 hours of continuous play.
4,523 total hands.
---------------------------------
726,546: Amount durrrr is ahead
20,647: Total hands played so far
5,513: Average pot size
41: Percentage of challenge completed

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How come durrrr isn't a pro at FTP??? When he plays on Poker After Dark he wears Full Tilt gear.

His avatar sucks imo, LOL

B

bigjoker66

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How come durrrr isn't a pro at FTP??? When he plays on Poker After Dark he wears Full Tilt gear.

His avatar sucks imo, LOL

He probably hasnt got a good enough deal to sign as a red pro on FTP. They probably pay him big $$ to where the gear though.

Do you really think he has avatars turned on when he is playing?

And that was a sick 1.3M run yesterday. He gave back about 500k before he stopped. He said something to the effect of I was planning on taking a nap 10 hours ago.

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Notice how Dwan and Antonius are playing in the rings while amongst others at multiple tables yet they're avoiding HU play. I find it slightly odd to say the least. Suddenly the wsop is airing on ESPN and they're back to NL Hold'em again. Hmm.

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Notice how Dwan and Antonius are playing in the rings while amongst others at multiple tables yet they're avoiding HU play. I find it slightly odd to say the least. Suddenly the WSOP is airing on ESPN and they're back to NL Hold'em again. Hmm.
They both said when the challenge started that they would not play HU if the noisebleed tables where good, latly the noisebleeds has had alot of action so the rather play there then HU.... not really odd imo...

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok, I haven't heard anything about the nose bleeds, so it's maybe not ass odd as you might think. Don't you think it's strange that we're about 8 months in and they haven't played HU for more than two months. If I can recall, there's at least one person, if not more, waiting in line to play this "challenge". This thing is a joke now.

smd173

smd173

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, I haven't heard anything about the nose bleeds, so it's maybe not ass odd as you might think. Don't you think it's strange that we're about 8 months in and they haven't played HU for more than two months. If I can recall, there's at least one person, if not more, waiting in line to play this "challenge". This thing is a joke now.

This is the latest report I saw...

http://www.pokernews.com/news/2009/...eport-tom-durrrr-dwan-wins-a-600-000-7086.htm

I agree though, 8 months in the whole challenge has become a joke. Ivey and David Benyamine were supposed to be next in the challenge.

L

losts0ul

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was a very good publicity for fulltilt, so its not that big of a deal to the players. But people will be clicking on the fulltilt website as long as the challenge is still up.

P

postflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
with martonas in the mix, they wont be playing HU for a pretty long time till martonas goes broke or quits.

X

xXShannonAXx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my question is there large amounts of rake being collected by fulltilt in this challenge if so its a win a win challenge for fulltilt in all regards

L

losts0ul

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well poker site make a lot more money from smaller stakes because there are just way more tables open and in play than high stakes. For sites like Fulltilt and pokerstars, their microstakes to midstakes are practically full 24/7. The largest stakes are not always filled so less profit is generated from those. But I think the largest stakes on FT only have a certain amount of rake per hand, someone correct me if I'm wrong. =D

P

postflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
max rake on ft is $3 for any/every stake.

pantin007

pantin007

Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my question is there large amounts of rake being collected by fulltilt in this challenge if so its a win a win challenge for fulltilt in all regards
50c per hand that sees a flop. not that much if ur considering the stakes

S

Skidmark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tom "durrrr" Dwan and Patrik Antonius played another short installment in the ongoing "durrrr challenge" late Wednesday night, with Dwan booking a $274k win over the 400 hand session.

With his profit on Wednesday night, Dwan has moved back into the lead in the challenge, and is currently up around $235k over 23,597 hands

BEERM4N

BEERM4N

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
slowly getting there, the hype has worn off now