During the game you accept opinions from your family members.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have to admit that sometimes my kids who also like to play poker help me out in some moves since I'm very anxious and if it's up to me I go out betting everything like kamikase players that you here at CC.

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Family help

I don't and i won't, my family is so conservative and sees poker as strictly haram. I play while they're not at home only.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
"One hand, one head".

Having other people advise, help or make suggestions during your play is against the rules, I.E. it's cheating.

This is why you don't see helpers whispering in players' ears at the table during live tournaments.

It isn't allowed.

You play poker by yourself.

After the hand/game is over you can discuss it and get other people's input to your heart's content, but definitely not during the hand/game.

That would be against the rules and cheating.

VanAlves

VanAlves

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't have anyone here at home who likes poker I have to make the decisions myself.:p

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
aceptar opiniones

hello. I definitely do not accept any opinion because if something goes wrong it is only my responsibility

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am always ready for a constructive discussion of any situation. Sometimes during the game, my brother gives me advice, and if I think his advice makes sense, we discuss it and I'm always ready to make a good decision even if it doesn't belong to me.

T

THGE10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I came back to play poker a few days ago.
My daughter saw a few hands with AA, KK, KK, AKs.
I lose all hands. So when she comes up to close to me, I say her "go to your room, you are very unlucky"

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I have to admit that sometimes my kids who also like to play poker help me out in some moves since I'm very anxious and if it's up to me I go out betting everything like kamikase players that you here at CC.
Hello! :ciao:
I see poker as my personal hobby and usually when I'm going to play, I choose a time so that no one bothers me. There is an expression: "a woman should have time for herself." :icon_sunnFor me, such a time is when I play, so I do not welcome advisers nearby.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone I know barely know the rules of poker - forget about advice :D

Luckily for me, I don't really have distractions when I play, so I'm better able to focus on my own decisions :cool:

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Besides me, no one in my family plays poker, they are neutral. Although sometimes children ask how to play .

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I make decisions related to poker on my own, since no one in my family understands poker, they don't even know the rules! I would be happy to discuss any distributions with my family, but alas, no one understands anything! Good luck to everyone at the tables!

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there is no way my family can help me they have no idea about poker.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. It's me and the wife at home. She gives me more private time than I really need when I am playing.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Most of my family dont play poker so no they dont give me advise. My kids find poker interesting and will watch me play and ask question though.

L

luckyrnmd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol i have not family even. can not imagine how someone come and tell smth about poker

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All my family members have no idea what poker is and neither do my friends, so you are lucky that your children can support you and give you advice.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
As far as I know, hands that are currently being played are not allowed to be discussed at the tables, but what it looks like if someone who is not in the online tournament or is not at the same table, whether they can give advice or not, I don't know. But as I sometimes see people at the tables saying their hands is definitely not allowed and can lead to a ban on the poker sites. In my family there are no people who play poker or even know the rules, but even if they could I would still play the way I think that's right.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
there is no way my family can help me they have no idea about poker.

Let's not be hasty here, I have set at lot of tables with you & -------:D, just kidding, softball right down the middle, you have to swing. :)

V

vladikov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no one in my family knows how to play poker, so I didn't ask anyone

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I came back to play poker a few days ago.
My daughter saw a few hands with AA, KK, KK, AKs.
I lose all hands. So when she comes up to close to me, I say her "go to your room, you are very unlucky"

In this day & age you run the risk of upsetting the humorless thought police with the above, but hey, as a poker playing parent, cute, funny story. Welcome to the forum. :)

L

Lol1x1

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I must admit that sometimes my kids, who also like to play poker, help me with some moves, because I am very worried, and if it depends on me, I go out to bet on everyone, like players -kamikase that you are here in the SS.
No and no again! Since this is my game and only I make decisions.:joyman:

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to stick to a plan when I play, and advice when I play, especially from my family, can knock my spirits down.

A

airvikki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My son also plays poker, but he is now studying and currently lives in another city. But when he comes home, he never interferes with my game. Sometimes he can say after the deal: 'I would have played differently.'

Top 10 Games