During the game you accept opinions from your family members.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No one interfere in my poker sessions. They can start their own game if they think can do better xD

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I not even ask for it! I count only with my experience and knowledge for playing.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My wife does not play. My son plays, but he's too aggressive for my style. I send him screen shots of bad beats and he will comment on them, but that is the extent of his advice.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I live alone, so I don't get any advice, and I think it's great. Sometimes my girlfriend spends the night with me, and then all her poker advice comes down to criticism, because she thinks poker is a waste of time.
Good luck.

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to admit that sometimes my kids who also like to play poker help me out in some moves since I'm very anxious and if it's up to me I go out betting everything like kamikase players that you here at CC.

No, my family does not share my passion for poker, and therefore does not interfere :jd4::):jd4:

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion it's always the wrong advice lol

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My son also plays poker, but he is now studying and currently lives in another city. But when he comes home, he never interferes with my game. Sometimes he can say after the deal: 'I would have played differently.'

There you go, responsible people who attempt to raise responsible children can & do succeed.
icon14.gif

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
No one in my family knows how to play or is even interested in card games, so I never receive advice from anyone. Thank god, lol!

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
no problem, because when I start playing poker .... no one bothers me !!!!! I want it to be mine when I make a decision, no matter how bad it is:)

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to admit that sometimes my kids who also like to play poker help me out in some moves since I'm very anxious and if it's up to me I go out betting everything like kamikase players that you here at CC.

I don't like people talking around me when I'm playing, so I play at a closed room.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
During the game, no one helps me, because before the game I try to create a calm atmosphere for myself and always sit alone in front of the monitor.

A

angelamsmith05

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I let my husband give me advice. Sometimes he is right but sometimes he is not.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My son sometimes helps me play poker, although he does not understand anything in the game, but I believe in his intuition.:)

Top 10 Games