Drugs while playing poker

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Psychostimulants-speeds or "speeds" in small doses can be extremely useful for poker players, as they increase a person's productivity and performance by several times.Some banned nootropics, such as Ritalin (also called "baby cocaine"), can also increase the productivity and performance of the player.
Brain fuel!!!!!!

I Identify as a Shark

I Identify as a Shark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I've only ever played poker while drunk. Never anything else like cocaine or Adderall. That said, drinking while playing is nothing short of a massive blunder. Never once have I brought my A game while playing drunk.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
What do you think about doping during the game? Coffee is enough for you, do you have better ways to improve concentration and focus. Is doping allowed in competitions?

🍸🍭🍬🍺🍒☕❓❓View attachment 334860
Hello. I saw that you had no reaction to the comments that appeared in the thread started by you, and now I want to ask a question:
Do you think that the consumption of drugs, energizing and what you want, would give you more skill in what you do, would give you more satisfaction? Would something make up for the lacks you have? any medicine any particular medicine? Can anyone guarantee what you don't have?.my advice is to find the answer within yourself

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
drugs in general are very good in some aspects, alcohol helps to relax and lose fear, but the times I played drunk I usually lost all my BR, cocaine is super good to maintain concentration, it helps with some psychological problems , but the effect wears off before most tournaments and cocaine is very expensive and can cause uncontrolled diarrhea which is very bad for anyone who plays poker, it is best to train without drugs it is cheaper and has no side effects

DanielNeg

DanielNeg

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NP
Chips
you judge
but can you relate?
haha mate its funny, that’s okay since it’s your opinion I am not judging anyone though I was just saying do not take drugs, alcohol was not the issue at all however I don’t think it’s a good idea to ride a plane being drunk as well okay I got it he did saved the plane from crashing but would you stay on board with the drunk pilot?

A

ajb123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
quite a side note: but i really cant drink any alochol when im playing poker, alot of regulars near me do. and are succesful with it, but i literally get loser than a jelly snake.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Coffees, energy drinks are not drugs. You can drink coffee and use energy drinks. But on the other hand, if you use illicit substances, you are on drugs.
I consider drugs, cocaine, marijuana, methamphetamines. This is indeed harmful to health.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Lots of people take adderall and say it helps them with focus. I wouldn't know personally, I try to stay away from prescription meth.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I propose the world series of poker on Drugs Series

All participants in each event must use the substance once an hour
Culminating into the Craziest drug fueled Final Tables You have Ever SEEN

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Dab event
The BB and SB have to finish a .1 dab each hand dealt

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you fall asleep we blind you out ..just like online lol

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The LSD Events gonna be fun when everyone starts taking their clothes off

The mushroom event...one person will laugh for no reason and won't be able to stop and then everyone will laugh for no reason and they can't stop.

its gonna be a sight

CollYan

CollYan

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Doping is used to stimulate the body's physical processes; poker does not have physical activity. In addition to quality rest and nutrition, I also recommend sex...)))

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Meth Event will be known World Wide as The toughest Game in The World
Good ****in luck

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What do you think about doping during the game? Coffee is enough for you, do you have better ways to improve concentration and focus. Is doping allowed in competitions?

🍸🍭🍬🍺🍒☕❓❓View attachment 334860
I don't play poker while doped. Otherwise I would have already won the Sunday Million (just kidding, of course). I don't advise anyone to use anything (otherwise it will be hard for me to "read" you). And seriously, you don't need to destroy your health for different substances and drugs. Everyone has only one life. So you should not risk your health, even if you play better under alcohol, for example. :cool::sneaky:

CNXRegie

CNXRegie

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
Isn't this what Stu Ungar did when he almost missed the ME entirely? I'd settle for coffee and sometimes, if necessary, a bottle of energy drink.

N

NathanVanRiper

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I am sorry guys but I was hit over the head by a hammer over and over as a child, and for that reason I believe that doping is perfectly acceptable as long as you don't admit it.lol. My pour concentration that I was left with when I was young actually makes me think that meth is acceptable to call medication but only if you have low brain function. God I should probably try prescription meth if I am going to try to make it as a tournament player. Sorry again guys. You shouldn't take me too seriously obviously.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Using drugs while playing poker is generally not advisable and can have negative consequences. Here are a few reasons why:

1. Impaired Judgment and Decision-Making: Many drugs, including recreational substances, can impair judgment, decision-making abilities, and cognitive function. In poker, clear thinking and rational decision-making are crucial for making optimal choices. Using drugs can hinder your ability to make sound judgments and negatively impact your performance.
  2. Emotional Control: Poker can be an emotionally challenging game, and drugs can exacerbate emotions or lead to unpredictable mood swings. Maintaining emotional control is essential to making logical decisions and avoiding tilt (emotional frustration). Drugs can interfere with emotional stability and affect your ability to handle the game's ups and downs.
  3. Health and Well-being: The use of drugs, especially illicit substances, can have detrimental effects on your overall health and well-being. Regular drug use can lead to physical and mental health problems, which can ultimately hinder your poker performance and your quality of life.
  4. Legal and Ethical Considerations: It's important to consider the legal and ethical implications of using drugs while playing poker. Many jurisdictions have strict laws and regulations regarding drug use, and participating in illegal activities can have serious consequences.
  5. Long-Term Consequences: Regular drug use can lead to addiction, dependency, and a host of personal and professional problems. These issues can significantly impact your poker career and your life outside the game.
It's important to prioritize your health, well-being, and long-term success over any short-term gains that drugs may offer. Maintaining a clear mind, staying focused, and making rational decisions are key aspects of successful poker play. If you find yourself struggling with substance abuse, it's advisable to seek professional help and support to overcome any addiction or dependency issues.

Remember, responsible and ethical play, along with good physical and mental health, are fundamental to long-term success and enjoyment in poker.
Cool dude, you know how to copy. It just took up too much space and hardly anyone will read it all.

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't need to be doped. I can afford some alcohol while playing to relax.

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Beer is quite enough for me :)
This is probably the only doping that I like. Of course, there are players who use medical drugs to improve concentration, and maybe these drugs actually improve it, but in my opinion, this is an irresponsible attitude to one's own health.

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Playing poker requires a clear and relaxed mind. I don't think I take drugs
A good way to earn more profits.