MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Personally, coffee is enough for me. I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, but sometimes I drink alcohol. Players who use doping, in order to achieve results, treat their health irresponsibly, and this attitude of theirs will lead to serious problems in the long run. Those who do not appreciate life will not be able to fully enjoy it.

kosha_

kosha_

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
drugs are evil, don't use them - play poker and enjoy the game:devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Willian Alberto

Willian Alberto

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
O que você acha do doping durante o jogo? O café é suficiente para você, você tem maneiras melhores de melhorar a concentração e o foco. O doping é permitido nas competições?

🍸🍭🍬🍺🍒☕❓❓View attachment 334860
OUR AAA! I lost count of how many times I played and clogged myself with cocaine kkkk
Adrenaline even doubles, you win a lot of hands, but in the long term it only makes you make wrong decisions and then lose..
So from my own experience.. BETTER NOT!

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not aware of doping regulations but do not think drugs would serve the same advantage as other sports, maybe stimulants to keep you awake in long games but then you cn get caffine pills etc that I don't think are prohibited.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

In the words of Louis CK, 'drugs aren't bad... Drugs are so good, they'll ruin your life...'! :ROFLMAO:

Of course this is a subjective argument, horses for courses...

What works for one will not for another.

Ultimately in my opinion when playing poker you want to be at a 'baseline' which for most people will be sobriety.

However for others they will feel more comfortable, and therefore more able to concentrate, having imbibed or medicated in some way or other.

That will generally apply to those with either physical/mental conditions or addictions.

As you don't want to end up in a situation wherein you're dependent on a substance, it's advisable to steer clear from using drugs in attempt to enhance perfomance as it's probable eventually you will need them to function at all.

Cheers! ;)

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't use any drugs, I only drink soda and some high-calorie food. I don't recommend playing poker while under alcohol or drugs.

nighton

nighton

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I don't do drugs , don't smoke it will waste your life maybe some coffee sometimes.

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is about concentration and a clear mind, not euphoria. No to any drugs. Enjoy the game.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that doping is not allowed at competitions. But for an amateur game, everyone has the right to use what he wants, if it is within the limits of the law. Personally, I prefer green tea :)
I tried Adderall once when I was in high school
and you would be surprised to hear that people actually have LSD and Methampetamines prescribed to them.
Stu Ungar was 90% pure cocaine

Mike The mouth had his little moments too
shoulda been the nose lol

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mental Alchemy is just that without the drugs

Life and being is a profound experience.
Experience Everything without preconceived notions and stigmas

When you do LSD one single time
Your outer Cortex gets rewired and begins to communicate more efficiently with direct signals across.
instead of passing the signal in a clockwise direction around the 4 parts of the brain

Magic Mushrooms Rewire your innner cortex which hugs your pineal gland
your primal mini brain that governs your breathing and other basic necessities of function

Did you know many of the worlds deadliest records
Mountain climbs that were deemed impossible to do without ropes aka freeclimbing

also Mountain 4 day summit treks in Napals deadliest blizzard environments that no one else has ever reached
half-dome-yosemite-national-park-photograph-07039-586405.jpg

People don't use them appropriately.
Mushrooms and LSD should be for meditation , not partying

and meth is for Conquering all of Europe

So lets just smoke weed till the squirrels come home okay

b0852304b5d8342269cef41dbda570ff.png

DanielNeg

DanielNeg

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NP
Chips
People who do drugs are just trying to escape their reality, So instead of doing drugs you should be sober and try to change your reality.
And I don’t think you should play poker or do any other useful things while doing drugs.
If you do drugs you will be out of your mind and you will do mistake anyway so you shouldn’t.
Another question from me to you is:
Would you trust a pilot who is high in opium?

DanielNeg

DanielNeg

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NP
Chips
Mental Alchemy is just that without the drugs

Life and being is a profound experience.
Experience Everything without preconceived notions and stigmas

When you do LSD one single time
Your outer Cortex gets rewired and begins to communicate more efficiently with direct signals across.
instead of passing the signal in a clockwise direction around the 4 parts of the brain

Magic Mushrooms Rewire your innner cortex which hugs your pineal gland
your primal mini brain that governs your breathing and other basic necessities of function

Did you know many of the worlds deadliest records
Mountain climbs that were deemed impossible to do without ropes aka freeclimbing

also Mountain 4 day summit treks in Napals deadliest blizzard environments that no one else has ever reached
half-dome-yosemite-national-park-photograph-07039-586405.jpg

People don't use them appropriately.
Mushrooms and LSD should be for meditation , not partying

and meth is for Conquering all of Europe

So lets just smoke weed till the squirrels come home okay

b0852304b5d8342269cef41dbda570ff.png
Its Nepal mate* not Napal

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My doping is mainly coffee, tea or beer :)
I do not use medical preparations or drugs. But unfortunately I smoke. In my opinion, smoking is not doping, it is just a stupid and terrible habit :(

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Psychostimulants-speeds or "speeds" in small doses can be extremely useful for poker players, as they increase a person's productivity and performance by several times.Some banned nootropics, such as Ritalin (also called "baby cocaine"), can also increase the productivity and performance of the player.

044hero

044hero

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Clear mind key to victories, nothing can replace that)

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my opinion, no doping is permissible. In my opinion, alcohol in the game is not necessary either. I allow coffee or tea during the game, but no more than that

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best way to improve concentration is for me is when i listen to a podcast

almir nicolau

almir nicolau

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Drugs are one of the things that most destroy lives over the years, no type of licit or illicit drug I think is good for mental health, you may even think you have control but over the years you no longer have control over them and they become dependent on them. it will never be beneficial in sports even more so in sports like poker that your biggest tool is your mind!!

pep12343

pep12343

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
All stimulant drugs have an effect on the central nervous system, although they could improve your concentration, they would alter the way you decide and, in turn, your impulses. I do not recommend it.

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Which drugs are you talking about, do you want to focus or go to death?

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which drugs are you talking about, do you want to focus or go to death?

People who do drugs are just trying to escape their reality, So instead of doing drugs you should be sober and try to change your reality.
And I don’t think you should play poker or do any other useful things while doing drugs.
If you do drugs you will be out of your mind and you will do mistake anyway so you shouldn’t.
Another question from me to you is:
Would you trust a pilot who is high in opium?
True story of a Drunk airplane pilot

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They flew upside down doin loops and barrel rolls for over 2 hours
they lost control of a stabilzer.
it became stuck in a position

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Poker is a drug! Many people are addicted to it and the lifestyle. I never use drugs but my worse tilts always included some alcohol usage!