Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
The best way to improve concentration is to improve our overall concentration. Meaning - trying to steer ourselves away from the habit of jumping constantly into new things (like clicking links one after another) and instead just doing one thing at a time.

If there are doping tests in poker I have not heard about them, but I assume there are no tests. Only things that might probably improve concentration in a medical sense are so called "study drugs". They are not risk free and could result in serious health issues!!!

Welcome to CC arturroo (y)

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think that doping is not allowed at competitions. But for an amateur game, everyone has the right to use what he wants, if it is within the limits of the law. Personally, I prefer green tea :)

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
What do you think about doping during the game? Coffee is enough for you, do you have better ways to improve concentration and focus. Is doping allowed in competitions?

🍸🍭🍬🍺🍒☕❓❓View attachment 334860
I don't know if it is allowed to use drugs in competitions.
I estimate that some players will.
It's not my case. Cigarettes during tournament breaks, some coffee or infusion, at night or beer or a glass of wine.
Not many more than that.
Greetings:):):):)

Amigodzzz

Amigodzzz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
First of all drugs are dangerous for the feeling, the best thing to do is to relax before each tournament and to disconnect from all the outside life of poker having a bottle of water caffeine is not the best thing for reflection and putting into practice the stratigy devlloper on cardchat stratgy

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Well in my own experience y play few time with cocaine and nore concentrated that normal but this shouldnt be good and is bad for your brain so just plat normal and get better you shoudnt use drugsnto improve ur game just improve ur mind by studing

ms_attack

ms_attack

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Whether drugs or not is something everyone has to decide for themselves. I am against all forms of drugs, even if poker is also an addiction, but apart from that you are damaging yourself and your health. Probably decisions are made differently than without the influence of drugs, but that doesn't necessarily have to be worse, perhaps decisions are made intimately right.

The most important thing is not to be tired and to have had enough sleep. Then I play my best poker when I'm not tilt.

ElScorcho008

ElScorcho008

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Well marijuana is legal where I live, and I have smoked some before playing before. I wouldn't say it is the best idea. Not as easy to concentrate

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Drugs do not guarantee success, on the contrary, the long term guarantees the user's dependence on them and that the mind itself is impaired in strategic reasoning. Stay away from drugs and study a lot about poker which is the best thing to do.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I've tried playing with marijuana: I don't recommend it; drunk p0ker also i do not recomendent.

The cigarets are ok. (for me)

With pills, syringes, and powders, grounding can follow at some point… (Just kidding, I've never played poker under the influence of such things (the three in front).)

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think for a good and long-term concentration it is better to go in for sports !!!

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
By the image of your question, you are not just talking about coffee.

We used the following analogy, if it was good, it wouldn't call drugs, right?! The ideal is self-knowledge, knowing exactly what takes your focus off, and thus acting in focus, without the help of any substance.

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Using drugs while playing poker is generally not advisable and can have negative consequences. Here are a few reasons why:

1. Impaired Judgment and Decision-Making: Many drugs, including recreational substances, can impair judgment, decision-making abilities, and cognitive function. In poker, clear thinking and rational decision-making are crucial for making optimal choices. Using drugs can hinder your ability to make sound judgments and negatively impact your performance.
  2. Emotional Control: Poker can be an emotionally challenging game, and drugs can exacerbate emotions or lead to unpredictable mood swings. Maintaining emotional control is essential to making logical decisions and avoiding tilt (emotional frustration). Drugs can interfere with emotional stability and affect your ability to handle the game's ups and downs.
  3. Health and Well-being: The use of drugs, especially illicit substances, can have detrimental effects on your overall health and well-being. Regular drug use can lead to physical and mental health problems, which can ultimately hinder your poker performance and your quality of life.
  4. Legal and Ethical Considerations: It's important to consider the legal and ethical implications of using drugs while playing poker. Many jurisdictions have strict laws and regulations regarding drug use, and participating in illegal activities can have serious consequences.
  5. Long-Term Consequences: Regular drug use can lead to addiction, dependency, and a host of personal and professional problems. These issues can significantly impact your poker career and your life outside the game.
It's important to prioritize your health, well-being, and long-term success over any short-term gains that drugs may offer. Maintaining a clear mind, staying focused, and making rational decisions are key aspects of successful poker play. If you find yourself struggling with substance abuse, it's advisable to seek professional help and support to overcome any addiction or dependency issues.

Remember, responsible and ethical play, along with good physical and mental health, are fundamental to long-term success and enjoyment in poker.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
in general I drink a lot of juice and from time to time a little cofee :)

Kerasuss28

Kerasuss28

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
I smoke weed most of time during play poker online , i lost a lot last 20 years , so im not sure if its good or bad for my game

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I understand that in live tournaments you can't smoke. I have seen some players drink alcohol. I don't use any kind of drugs to play. I disagree with any type of substance to play poker

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
energy drink and coffee help you play poker at night, but drugs can harm your health

waisichy

waisichy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Coffee coffee coffee. Especially for the satellites that roll into other satellites. They can be late ones!

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The only thing I use is cigarettes and coffee because of my anxiety in my stomach, even more so when I'm doing well and I want the tournament to be over as soon as possible!

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
No interest in drugs or it's use in the proper sense. Each to their own, but I find it hard to get my head round why anyone would want to fill their bodies with poisonous chemicals by choice versus people who have to fill their bodies with poisonous chemicals to stay alive because of health complications.
Poker is ultimately a game of concentration, so 'drugs' aren't really the sensible tools for this.