Does Anyone Distract You While You're Playing?

VizziVizo

VizziVizo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play at night and all problems are gone

rflbarreto

rflbarreto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
try your best to stay focused and work out blocking out distractions to help your game in the future

brno22

brno22

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really distracts my baby when she cries, makes me nervous hehe. greeting ;)

R

Runeloko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, its impossible to play poker when you are being distracted by someone. You cant foccuss, you cant see how your opponent is playing and as consequence you gotta play like a begineer lol.

C

CHILOWWW

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
clear to play poker you have to be in absolute concentration and those who live with the family is a continuous buneo distracted but the important thing is to learn to take those distractions

C

Chemist

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a little netbook that I can switch to, which has been very useful when I have had to deal with distractions taking me away from the desktop.

A

Az tha producer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My dog always find the worst times for me to walk him.. its like he know I'm playing and wants to mess with me! Grrrrr....

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'm pretty lucky in regards to this. I don't get many distractions as I'm left to what I'm doing, but the other day the bank called to ask me a load of stupid questions, needless to say I got knockout of the tournament during the phone call whilst trying to do both at once.

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My wife thinks I play too much and don't give her attention as much.

aslanvanacha

aslanvanacha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
distraction

it is very difficult while you are playing to concentrate yourself,because everyone allways distracts me ,,it is not easy to go ahead with poker....:smile:

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
LOL..I can totally understand your situation, in my case it would be my husband, though. I have a couple more to add to that for myself...the neighbours and the telephone! and no, I cannot ignore the telephone or the neighbours. :)
I know you know without even trying I see the same as you .... I'm doing Zen training

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My parrot, Roxy, sometimes lands on my arm while I'm playing and taps me with her beak because she wants a treat. I have to get up and find her a cashew otherwise she can get a little insistent and her beak can do some damage. :)

F

fordman427

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you will have to learn to play through distractions. Also as stated only play when shes not home. Or get a laptop to play alone

N

Nuts4U

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to thank "tocloc238" for upsetting me and eventually spoiling my game on 21 June 2016 during the pokerstars tournament. This member accused me time and time again of being a non CC member, of being a cheat and accused me of giving away passwords. After giving him my username, he informed me that he works with the mods and it is his task to seek out non members. I informed him that my CC and PokerStars usernames are not the same, but he kept on verbally abusing me. I respectfully request, that members make sure of their information before falsely accusing other members. Thanking You

P

Poom12

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's called RL. If you don't want distractions, time your games wisely to make that you are alone or lock yourself in a room. :)

C

cessam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i will certainly do a mistake and loose my money

Stocky373

Stocky373

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm distract when we play strip poker and she bet a bra even though she still have jeans and socks. I stop thinking about poker at that moment and Start thinking about "she still have jeans, socks, t-shirt. So why she bet the bra? Only if she wanna f*ck with...she wanna f*ck with me? Sure! Why else would she wants to play strip poker even though she can't play poker. Okay, so now. I must win it quickly, or lose it quickly? Whatever. Plus, trophy is already mine. So why we still play it? F*ck cards. Let's go to enjoy reward."...because, who thinking about poker when f*ck sexy chick?

Okay it's joke, but seriously, what distract you more than woman? Attractive chick; with charisma, self-confidence, wild-eyed, solid tits and awesome ass; sits down at the same table, right opposite you and she start flirting with you. You knocked out her, if you have a chance? I don't know how about you, but i want play with her until the end. And suddenly, I feel, I not concentrate on game, because she is awww yeeah :D :D

It sounds like I'm naive virgin, or like I never see live girl live, but I only love girls, all of them...well...all of them who aren't bigger than me. I like flirting with them more than sex with them, I love sex, but flirting is bigger fun. And sexy chicks who plays poker is like walking dream, or not? And she sit next to you... If you know what i mean, propably, you're not a gay :D

So, what distract you more than this? Tell me. I'm wonder what are you think about.

Mason Pye

Mason Pye

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I have the tv on, it's quite distracting

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My wife thinks I play too much and don't give her attention as much.

The same situation :D But recently she put more seriously in my game and trying do not distract :) We have a verbal agreement on specific days

I

I2jr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every day when I play I am distracted many things playing online, because the environment makes that happen, the echo that someone turns on the radio or that comes to speak me while I play, my father in ocaciones or someone that just rings the bell in the house, until Sometimes the noise of cars when passing with the music very loud, many issues there are that make one distract at least in my case

fly2tsky

fly2tsky

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dude, you should feel lucky if someone is still bothering to distract you

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Anyone in the same room whether interacting or not is distracting when playing online.

fantata666

fantata666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everything on your headphones and put everything ends :)

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course. But I try to play anyway. Although it's hard.