Does Anyone Distract You While You're Playing?

A

Alex12122312

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have two children, so I'm used to it.

SlimHeperpokerstars

SlimHeperpokerstars

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I live with my parents and rarely manage to play the tournament so that I do not get distracted. But most often I'm distracted by my cat "Mile", especially in the final stages of the tournament)) She climbs on the table, sadness on my feet and prevents me from concentrating! Sometimes I think that Milla is my main rival in the game ...

R

Runeloko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My girlfriend use to distract me a lot when I'm playing Poker haha!

Eltharin

Eltharin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My 9 month old daughter when she wakes up and cry. A supplicating glance toward her mother usually does the trick though :D

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm lucky with that, my wife and children very rarely distract me from playing poker.
They always support me when I play.
But for such an attitude, I try to always give them time, rest together and play with the children.
Try to give them a little more time, even when you come tired from work, maybe then they will change their mind!
Of course, if you play in the minus and lose family money, then you need to start all over again: get training (now a lot of video and video lessons), see how professional players play.

rodrigo1972

rodrigo1972

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
always my family LOL sometimes i have to play closed in my room

P

peterpam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With me it is the phone calls. If my kids are home they will pick up the calls otherwise I have to get to the phone and sometimes I have to sit out of the game to take the calls. It is not always easy to shake off a caller if you are in the middle of a game and quite often I lose because of this.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sometimes i can get distracted by not just people but I get caught up in doing other things besides focusing on the game

Yes - doing other things in the middle of tournaments!

Checkbook, Internet, Paying bills and watching sports on TV.