Does Anyone Distract You While You're Playing?

L

locha2013

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Above all I hate when relatives are visiting. I think I can play good when it`s only my mother ( she also plays online poker ). I remember I have lost about 100$ when my brother and his friend have visiting my mother. 100$ is very much cash for no depositer.

garouy85

garouy85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well yes) sometimes family, children, unexpected guests, phone)) a lot of things can distract

K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
When things go wrong, distracting me everything, wife, children, neighbors, but especially opponent

G

Gabriel Pinho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I 'm playing in only 1 table, I play more relaxed and I browse the Internet and listen to music . When I'm playing in 2 or more tables, I concentrate more to obtain better results.

Mr Alvim

Mr Alvim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always have someone who distracts me while I'm playing lol . Especially my mother asking for something lol

Sum420gt

Sum420gt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My family seems to have a sixth sense for when im playing in tournaments, they always need me to leave my room to help with something. I've even tried letting them know in advance that id be busy and it seemed to only make the problem worse lol.

IronHaji1989

IronHaji1989

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
gambling brings out the superstitious in all of us. I recently learned, the only one to blame for loss is myself. The only one to blame for victory is myself lol

G

galojmi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of my family member sometime distract me

J

jerohit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These days my sister is distracting me.. as i am playing through her phone she wants to watch my every hand and when i try to bluf she says what are you doing just fold this hand..

HAMC81

HAMC81

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
people always seem to undermine the importance of being focused while playing, especially family

I play at my best when im home alone

Ivab

Ivab

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I interfere with playing poker only TV :)
Main switch off the phone during important games

victoor_06

victoor_06

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
always, and sometimes I lost by absent :(

A

andreii955

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when play with my family and whwn i play freeroll

Senneville

Senneville

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
again yesterday I play the final table at ACR and all family asking me for this and for that and the lunch time arrived and all at the same time so you need to make dicision and mostly that affect my game because too much distraction at any point. I'm trying to satisfy everybody ;)

T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always, but dirty basement dwelling keeps the distraction to a minimum.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my ex wife with the request to take a walk out with a dog in the middle of the game
my now wife when asks me in the beginning of the game how much money do we have earned

olfabiolo

olfabiolo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always every time my wife, my daughters always call me and let me ask something crazy even more than to concentrate.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I sit down and play , pre-prepared by the time someone something and didn't distract me.

Bertochi

Bertochi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes my mom distract me , but most of the time I play when there is nobody at home kkkk

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If anyone it'd be my brother.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
my mother , my wife , my children, my friends, my dog ​​.... I think it's a universal conspiracy to distracting me in poker

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
my mother , my wife , my children, my friends, my dog ​​.... I think it's a universal conspiracy to distracting me in poker

LOL..I can totally understand your situation, in my case it would be my husband, though. I have a couple more to add to that for myself...the neighbours and the telephone! and no, I cannot ignore the telephone or the neighbours. :)