orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
The only change that I can think of is,
when there is an all-in, after the flop or turn, then the river card is not played.

With that change, I'm sure I'd be a wealthy man in no time at all.

Only kidding (about the change). LOL.

DanyDGD

DanyDGD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it will badly affect the popularity of the game

Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cannot think of a solution about it, but what I find unfair in poker is this:

Let's say we're in a tournament, Many players have huge stacks but one of them has few chips remaining. One big stack goes all-in (for 6 000) everybody folds to the low stack who calls for his 235 remaining.

Don't you find it a little unfair that Low stack has to risk almost nothing and big stack has to show his cards? Another big stack has to take a much bigger risk to look at the same big stack cards...

I don't know if I make myself clear enough...

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think what most are missing here is when you change the rules you create another game. like pineapple poker where you are dealt 3 and discard 1. The 6+ game where the lower cards are removed from the deck. Seven card poker. Stud poker. all have adapted different from the standard rules of draw poker.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing for a long time and already got used to such rules in poker that I wouldn’t need to change or add anything in the rules of poker!

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
YEa if I you lose because of the RNG, you only lose 1/2 of the chips you put in. and they take away chips from the other player for getting RNG sympathy

T

Tommyc9494

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess I wouldn’t change any rules but the one that bugs me the most is when the board makes 2 pair and you have a lower pair to the board and your opponent beats you with top kicker I’ll say it again that bugs the crap out of me when it happens

C

cheeeer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought about decide who is the winner after going all in (without reaching the river) but then decided if you have 20-25% (for winning) then it's impossible to win? So, no.

A

Ant467

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why change the rules if everything is already invented for you. This is the same as the invention of the bicycle that has long been invented

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello my friend, I would not change anything in the form of the game, I think the way it is very well organized. So I do not really like these modalities that pokerstars invents from time to time, it seems that they want to transform a game that is skill in a game of luck, then the game gets very annoying because it escapes its characteristics!

DanyDGD

DanyDGD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You do not need to change the rules.The rules are just fine.

estefanetti

estefanetti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no reason to change rules, rules are made to be respected.
My opinion is NO

D

DjDen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi, the game is cool, and the rules are also thought out to the smallest detail, there is nothing to ment, except some new types of poker, so they regularly come to pokerstars, you can only enjoy)) thanks!

Poker Rules - Poker Games