do you want to change poker rules?

W

warexit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it possible to make :bath:any changes in the rules of the game?
What innovation would you like to bring to the game?
- maybe new combinations of winning cards?

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not consider it necessary to do it. The rules were made to poker from the very beginning of the birth of the game. If over the past 50 years, nothing has changed, it means that all the players get the rules.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
In my opinion, no changes are necessary.
If you want to succeed in poker, you do not need to change the rules. It is better for you to start changing your game.
Good luck.

Erzsicica

Erzsicica

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
even or uneven straight? :D or same from one colors?? :D

:3h4: :5h4: :7h4: :9h4: :jh4:

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Pointless, this game was invented in Texas, by Texans & everyone knows Texans start out perfect & just get better. Can not be improved. If you don't believe me, just ask Larry. :)

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the game is very good and interesting in this way. There are many platforms that have wanted to vary this game including other alternatives and I do not find them interesting at all. I'm very passionate about poker the way it is like this

V

vpashuta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like rule put into place that states I always win the pot regardless of what anyone has.

G

graplet

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
special hands

How bout round the world. qkA23 straight!!!!

A

anderson697

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it would be pointless to make changes to the rules of the game, I think the rules are well defined as they are today, change them would be like taking the game the emotion it has.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
There are no reasons to change the rules. Poker is a balanced and dynamic game. If the changes in the rules begin, it will badly affect the popularity of the game. Such changes are not beneficial to anyone, so they will not be.

X

xx02pl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, poker doesnt need to change any rules

C

crisco609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's definitely some changes that I think should be made. For those who have seen "Big Daddy" with Adam Sandler, I'd make the game similar to the one they played where I'd be the kid. I'd name the game "I Win"....

On a serious note I don't think poker should ever change - sure the game can evolve into a series of different sub-games such as short deck, but for the rules themselves, it's like the bible. The word (Rules) of God (Poker) have been declared and thou shalt not contend it!

AlexDriver

AlexDriver

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think no changes for rules are necessary. But other types of poker would be interesting.

kokoalexkoko

kokoalexkoko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker rools changing every day but always tthis riles not needed to be change))

ROman77

ROman77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why change something ? Full of all kinds of poker, hold'em and Omaha ..I'm not talking about the others !

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no changes are needed. Play as they are, or, don't play.

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No changes needed, but if there was a rule, that every 3rd time you get 4 of the same suit instead of a flush you would get a penny, that would be nice and me were rich :D

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to change, for example, when I pre-flop stronger than the opponent in the showdown and the opponent gets me. For example I have AA and the opponent keeps in hand 3 3 and on the board goes out 3 and he hits the set, that a certain percentage of the money invested me returns because I was stronger ahead of the flop. For example, such a thing, because it terrifies me terribly when someone gets me in such a way, so that's it. :)

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I like the rules as they are , a minor change will destroy all those books , softwares , strategy discussions etc. I think there are many variations out there for every preference plus nowadays there is the short deck one.So my answer is no :)

G

Gr34tWh1t3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No I wouldn't by your point of view , from my point of view when their changing its called different , or different variations of it for instance pot limit, no limit,stud , razz etc so if rules are changing again its gonna have a new name right?

S

sibird

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it possible to make :bath:any changes in the rules of the game?
What innovation would you like to bring to the game?
- maybe new combinations of winning cards?

Poker is a game where lot of unknown factors come into play. Lot of things come into consideration and lot of thinking goes while making correct decision.

Too many complications are already there. I don't want to make it more complicated by changing or adding some rules

Poker Rules - Poker Games