Do you trust online poker or prefer to play live at the table?

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I completely agree. If I had the chance, I would only play live. Pure game, no cheating, open fight, equal chances.
However, since there is no other solution, online poker remains.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips

Hello brother
Look, it may be that he agrees with you that it is much more beautiful to play live seeing the cards, opponents, strategies, etc.
Now if the reflection is because we trust more in live poker than in online poker, and if it refers to badbeats etc.
I show you this among many videos, in which you will realize that the plays in which the hands in online poker are very similar to live poker.
Even in live poker there are even worse badbeats for players than in online poker.

And when you see this badbeat by Jennifer Harman at the wsop 2005, this is where you realize that many times online poker is less harmful hahahaha

My regards, brother:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

olejean

olejean

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I prefer live poker because the essence of online poker is mainly ''Bad beats".

M

miriancastro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the odds are changed, they change the probabilities of the hands, to increase the bad bead, and so you keep playing tilted, betting and losing more. a theory.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I even trust online poker, but I certainly trust the live table game more because I'm seeing the cards in my opponents' hands and their way of playing.
Trust is something that needs to be earned. I trust pokerstars.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I even trust online poker, but I certainly trust the live table game more because I'm seeing the cards in my opponents' hands and their way of playing.
Not always, it depends on the room.
And even the big ones, I've already witnessed fraudulent situations.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I generally trust online poker until I have reason not to. Things like bots and multi entry cheaters tend to move me away from sites.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We have seen over the years that both can be exploited. In any aspect in life, when money is involved, there are people out there that will try to cheat to profit.

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Yes, there are doubts, for me, playing live is much better

max entropy

max entropy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's not a matter of trust neither can be compared.Each form of poker involve different variables.

AdiS18

AdiS18

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
love to play at table....but......im not sure if i trust in online!

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know for sure anymore - such miracles happen in live poker too - no mathematics !!!!

rivermipasion

rivermipasion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing poker online has several advantages over playing live, such as convenience and flexibility, a wider selection of games and stakes, accessibility to beginners, the ability to multi-table, and a more social experience. These factors make online poker a superior option...

amonlima

amonlima

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In live poker there is also cheating, several times a group of people were caught doing a cheating scheme.

Grabobbe

Grabobbe

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DK
Chips
I kinda trust online poker... But an important aspect is taken out of the game, making it less interesting. I definately prefer live Poker too.

Artemloshara

Artemloshara

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Online poker is not so bad, but in my opinion it is better to play live poker

B

bidearm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i like online just because i feel i can be read easily

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I trust online poker. For me it is easier to play poker online than live, I can play more tournaments which gives me more experience

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Well, whether we like it or not, we'll have to trust poker because the opposite can't happen in live poker, but you can see how players play and everything is on live screens so there's no cheating and in online poker I think they don't need to damage their credibility

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I only play online. I have no reason not to trust the online game, as I have never had any problems with withdrawals. There were some delays during verification, but within acceptable limits.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Poker is such a game that you can expect anything, and the level of trust is the same everywhere.

W

whitetailbuck10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I 100% trust the large established online poker rooms. I can not comment on the smaller rooms as I do not play in them. But for the large established places no problem at all with trust. I see no reason why they would rig the game in any way and risk losing their credibility and even possibly having criminal charges laid against them. This day and age with the technology we as humans have they would get caught one way or another.

Actually that brings up a question....... I may start a post about?!?!?!

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play online, though the only online site I trust is PokerStars.

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't see any reason not to believe online poker on big poker sites like poker stars, GG, which have good security. Small sites have a high chance of being deceived by other players as well as offline games in unlicensed locations.

Organize a Home Poker Game