Do you think you can be professional and lead a life playing poker?

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

No, I think I will remain at the amateur level. In order to become a pro you have to be totally obsessed with this game. I'm not like that. Sometimes poker seems to me extremely boring and boring.

B

bioman420

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I believe that one day I will become a professional in poker, besides that I will also continue working in other professions, poker will be just another profession.

stewart murray

stewart murray

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess there would be a lot of travelling going to tournaments. There would also entail lots of work, dedication and learning. Lots of those that go pro have won lots of money playing which then they use to enter big tournaments around the world.

Sdub2020

Sdub2020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Would love to give it a shot one day! Would need a lot larger bankroll.

Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is a path that I have proposed, Of course I have to take into consideration that it is long term and that in this type of game there are many situations that in the long run, many remain in the attempt to be professional ,,, such Like the vaunted variance that will always be there living, to give us many congratulations and gains and oh, be careful because it can also turn against, what we usually call streaks of only losing and that is when, we must assume and live, accept that The way is to win in the long term. It is when what we have studied, practiced, patience and the most important thing is the mental, ability to ssber and make decisions so that when this happens, assume and accept that at the moment not everything is to win in poker. it is a long way and you must start in the order of poker,winning from the micro limits and knowing, with discipline, that we can only advance to the next level until we have beaten it ,,, from that start I started and level after level, I'm on my way to 25 $ cache and if luck, patience, perseverance and discipline accompany me at the end of the year, I hope to be already at $ 50 playing pot at least two tables currently, I play 4 tables ,,, it is the strategy that I followed and it has been satisfactory ,,, playing cash ,,, in Tournaments have not gone so well for me, it is another type of strategy, path and if luck, passion, perseverance, discipline, I follow them like this, I will be able to walk a little more on this Path so far, it is a profession to long term ,,,, so I wish you luck guys ,,From that start I started and level after level, I'm on nh 16. I'm on my way to 25 $ cache and if luck, patience, perseverance and discipline accompany me at the end of the year, I hope to be already at n50 $ playing at least two tables at the moment , I play 4 tables ,,, it is the strategy that I followed and it has been satisfactory ,,, playing cash ,,, in tournaments it has not gone so well, it is another type of strategy, the way and if the luck, the passience, the perseverance, discipline ,, I follow them like this, I will be able to walk a little more on this Path so far ,, it is a long-term profession ,,,, so I wish you luck guys ,,From that start I started and level after level, I'm on nh 16. I'm on my way to 25 $ cache and if luck, patience, perseverance and discipline accompany me at the end of the year, I hope to be already at n50 $ playing at least two tables at the moment , I play 4 tables ,,, it is the strategy that I followed and it has been satisfactory ,,, playing cash ,,, in tournaments it has not gone so well, it is another type of strategy, the way and if the luck, the passience, the perseverance, discipline ,, I follow them like this, I will be able to walk a little more on this Path so far ,, it is a long-term profession ,,,, so I wish you luck guys ,,It is the strategy that I followed and the result has been satisfactory ,,, playing cash ,,, in tournaments it has not gone so well, it is another type of strategy, path and if luck, passience, perseverance, discipline ,, I follow them like this, I will be able to walk a little more on this Path so far, it is a long-term profession ,,,, so I wish you luck guys ,,It is the strategy that I followed and the result has been satisfactory ,,, playing cash ,,, in tournaments it has not gone so well, it is another type of strategy, path and if luck, passience, perseverance, discipline ,, I follow them like this, I will be able to walk a little more on this Path so far, it is a long-term profession ,,,, so I wish you luck guys ,,

C

capo1014

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No way Jose

Not a chance in hell I could nor would I become a professional poker player. To much time and money involved, for me it is recreational and lots of fun. Capo1014

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Not in a million years would I want to become a Professional Poker Player, Too much like hard work, and I gave that up 7 years ago. Now I am retired I want to have fun, not another Job!
There are some people out there, that only play for fun, and to be honest would not want to play high stakes Poker, Why buy-in for thousands of Dollars when you can have just as much fun playing a Free-roll?
Poker is a game, and sure you can win a lot of money, under the right circumstances, but do you want to risk your life savings, hoping to hit it big one time? I certainly don't, I am not that good a player, I play for the fun the game gives me and-----

When the fun Stops, STOP!

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes of course if you work hard at tables, maybe big shot one day.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course you can, although it is not an easy task but not impossible, you must learn many things apart from the game and most importantly, good bankroll management, good bank management apart from psychological play, be psychologically prepared for bad spells and knowing how to face them, play a lot and correct your game, have separate classes with a coach to help you improve the game, in conclusion you need to have a lot of discipline if you want to become a professional poker player. Personally, I consider myself a player in training based on becoming a professional later in the course of time, that is my dream to be able to live 100% of poker and travel the world playing poker, to be a poker nomad to go that lifestyle.

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe if I finally did a lot of strategy studying, I could become a professional poker player, but for now I am not quitting my job.

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like any other discipline, becoming a professional takes a lot of effort, dedicating study when others just play for fun.
Going professional is the result of long hours of study, patience and dedication.
analyze your game and look for errors to correct and improve.
success in your goal!

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The Big Gamee

a player can hit a Sunday million and not be a pro:D

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
THE Big Game

T:deal::icon_sant:angel:eam Stars can qualify as Poker Pros as they are always giving interviews and living the best of poker.

Sansam

Sansam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many people dream of becoming a poker professional and making money on it, this is the golden dream of most players. But not many succeed. Looking at my friends as an illustrative example, I see how difficult this path to "easy" money really is.

D

Dentada

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm trying to make that possible, hope it works.

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
W:D:icon_santith a lot of dedication and effort you get there.

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The dream of every poker player, to make it come true is not always fulfilled, but I still don't give up, but I hope that at some point in the future we can reach a professional level and win in the best way.

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Definitely yes!!!!!!
is the goal to achieve