veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
yes i have done it many times and knew the moment i am allin already that its a bad play . it happens mostly in freerolls and yes sometimes i do that in big games as well

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it happens to all of us, we know that we made a bad move, but we must learn from those mistakes.

L

legend309

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Ya I do it more then I'd like to admit as well. Sometimes I'm on my game and listen to my Intuition but other times I make the same play knowing I'm beat

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi :)
If I see that I don't have enough chances to win, I just fold. I do not continue to complicate the situation, instead, I am always ready to continue the game as there is always a chance for a good result while you are in the game.
Good luck.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's part of the game. It's more about how you handle it for your future plays.

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Oooo yes: Sometimes I ask myself what am I doing and above all WHY am I doing this?? And then I hope I learned something from it!!

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Many times in my game this happens to me because I am a player who does not have the patience to wait to play only strong hands, I like to try the game, I have expectations from the game to form a strong hand on the river, but most of the time it's not the way I want it. Anyway, it's an extraordinary feeling when what I was waiting for hits my river and I hit everything!

badbanking79

badbanking79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DK
Chips
Yes this happens, especially after long long time at the table without a pause, I sometime get restless and make risky moves that I know I should avoid.

And its like I know I am about to be kicked out but still do it, some kind of sado maso behaviour

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker is a game of those who make the fewest mistakes, of course variance can make or break you

staytrue001

staytrue001

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
always when I got tilt Im start do bad choices

Spannerdeth

Spannerdeth

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a bad habbit of calling for the nut-flush draw with bad pot odds, hopefully getting the stacks in if I hit, but I know I should fold a lot of the time and reraise sometimes instead.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
especially online

what i mean is :

often when we make a bad move we realize it AFTER the hand was played or even after the session has ended

but what i mean is ...do you sometimes when you make a bad play / move realize that you are doing wrong right at the moment but you do it anyway ....

it happens to me . yesterday for example in a cashgame i had K-8o on the button and made a raise and got reraised (i think it was from the BB) and i called it ....then i hit my K and the guy made a big bet and i pushed all in and he called with AA which i actually had to know but i was hoping he had QQ . i was aware the whole hand that i am doing the wrong play and i would never play like that in real life . but i STILL did it . with the "hope" to win

and then i felt stupid . like ...if you know that this is the wrong play at the moment then why are you doing it

Fortunately I've been doing this less and less, learning from mistakes, but I did it recently, it's the famous pay losing, I gave a couple of those, I got stuck losing too, luckily I identified it quickly, I reflected, I knew I was wrong, that it wasn't the best option, and that's what poker is, isn't it? Make the best decisions, have you thought about that? If you knew the correct decision, bet, 3 bet, 4 bet, even a light 5 bet, you would always be undefeated, but unfortunately we don't predict the future to know which cards hit and we can't even know exactly the hand of the new opponents, we can only put it in a range of hands as the actions happen and we will not always get it right, many times we will have no idea what it actually was. So we will always try to identify errors and correct them as soon as possible. GL!

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its only a bad play when you lose the hand, if you win the hand then its a good play! :giggle: