Chips
I show cards when i'm playing for fun.

Robochick

Robochick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never show a bluff. I have stopped showing cards in general.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always show my cards off after a good bluff that way next time I have good hand I could bet and they think I'm bluffing so they would call me.

X MaCs X

X MaCs X

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tend to pick my spots to show, Sometimes i have the best hand and show the low card to agitate a player, sometimes ill show my hand just to get a players respect, depends on the player for me, sometimes its good to pick and choose your friends/enemies, poker allows me to do that. :D Also pot size is a factor too.

V

vassourilson

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I strongly believe that showing off your cards are always a very poor choice online. One should never do it for whatever reason.

I would only show when playing with friends for low money.

M

mikibjj

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I show my cards if i manage to bluf, in early stages of tournament..but then i play only strong hands untill i change tabble then show bluf again, hoping that oponents will call. Later stages i dont show crads.

D

damir1991

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I always show my cards off after a good bluff that way next time I have good hand I could bet and they think I'm bluffing so they would call me.
thats bad when you show your cards always..people will read you and call you more often soo you need to make them think

James_Moria

James_Moria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's better not , because next time it can be not so successful!!!!

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I never show , cause I never want to give free info to the villain . I mean , I don't know if my bluff was 100% the best choice at each occassion , especially when I am tilted , then I make very bad bluffs . If the bluff is not good , the opponent will take advantage of this , that would not be good , better stay with an hypothetical range of cards , especially if he knows me and my style of game , much worse then :)

Geneally my belief is , the less info you give the better for you :)

Pharaoh39

Pharaoh39

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on who I'm playing and what I'm trying to accomplish.

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very interesting question for me. I never show the cards

K

Klito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always show blluff because after i have a good hand my opponents might think that i m bluffing again

Mil777

Mil777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hehe)) I have an auto-reset button, well, when I play in HU disconnect and periodically show hands such a strategy, often my opponent starts bluffing and aggressively playin

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my opinion you need to show one every now and then just to keep they er attention. Your image must be strong and also they are paying you more when you will actual have a hand.

miric007

miric007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only show the cards when I have to. By showing the cards we reveal the style of our tactics.

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never show the cards after bluffing, that would be giving free information to the opponent

R

RUMACASTILLO

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can offer a lot of information by showing your cards, but sometimes it's good to confuse the villains.

if your opponent tends to bother you, it would be appropriate to show him a good bluff or a good pair, covets the mind from time to time

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to show when I have AA in the BB, that way other players will hopefully be less likely to try to steal my BB. Only other time is when someone has been terrorizing the whole table, a bluff with say 42o with nothing to go with it. That will put him on tilt, then take chips when you can.

K

kostya_rk92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I not show, if i have bluff on river i give miniraze and fold

rsimms

rsimms

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online, I would never show. Your betting patterns are all you have as tells online. Sometimes I like to think that length of decision matters, and I'm sure it does sometimes, however with the variables like connection speed and multi-tabling, you could be reading into something that is not there.

Live games; I try not to show, and lie often when talking about the cards I had. It is easy to get peer pressured into showing bluffs and sometimes I succumb to the pressure, however, I remember who I showed the bluff to, and keep a long memory.

One person in particular I have burned into my memory to bet at with the nuts next time we are 2-handed. Last game we played 2-weeks ago I bluffed him off 2-pair by representing the back door flush when I had nothing. He was very rattled and even mentioned it last night to another friend. If that impression is burned in his memory he is in line for paying me off again.

D

dstrstorm14

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
pressing the muck button takes so long to load i barely ever show... just when theres time for it to load and the table is SSOOOOO sLOWWW!

ELPRIIINCIPE

ELPRIIINCIPE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think that you should never show the cards to opponents, this is to give them information about your game, information that they can use against you in future hands. I definitely do not recommend it.

C

Cazador twd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's better not to show the hand with which you did the bluff so the villain will have less information about our style of play