Do You Show After Bluffing?

Z

zzOGzz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I leave them in doubt, let them have an occupation for which they spend their time

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no, I never show a card, even if I really won. let remains a mystery

S

Sanya7713

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No, never. This can give information about my style of play.

N

nittany182

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I get good hole cards several hands in a row... If I bluff a couple then land a monster people think maniac maybe, then I show nuts. Bluff a couple and show nuts. Keeps the table on their toes. Haha

Shalarin

Shalarin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never never and never ! I like gamers who show their hands after a good bluff..so nice reads on them then next time.

Shalarin

Shalarin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never never and never... a bluff should be a secret by yourselfe..but I love people showing their bluffs..gives some nice reads to me

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
depends, if I want to show something I'll do, if I want do prepare trap, I will do show....
:)

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Usually, I don't show my cards during a tourney. My opinion is, that they have to pay for seeing my cards. I also don't want to give any info about me and my bluffs.
Nevertheless I can't say, that I never showed my cards. Mostly if I showed my cards, it was in HU situations, especially when I had before a relative tight table image and I want to show a bluff or so, to make the oponent unsecure.
Rarely I was showing hands also with more oponents, but then only when I before was raising a lot and then to show a good hand.

R

raymondzav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always muck my hands after. When bluff or not.its best to not show I think.

U

UrsinusMaximus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only when they are been uber tight, in order to try and get some value in the future. Not to try and put salt in the wounds.

dobatibata

dobatibata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer showing bluff. And showing good cards. I always play the same. There is a lot of situations when players on table than think I bluff and they bust on my strong hand. It's all about mixing their minds and they are scared then. Then if you 4 re raise they are scared they know you are lying but they can't fold coz you showed good cards too. It helps me most of the time

debriz

debriz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just curious. I always muck every hand win or lose...bluff or not. Some show a 7-3 off after a good bluff. I think its pretty low class but I guess they have their reasons. What are your thoughts?
I will show sometimes but not every bluff maybe once or twice but showing even no one ask to show is not good.

fialhosm

fialhosm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This question is somewhat subjective.
Playing Online I usually do not show.

Live, with friends and acquaintances, in disagreement, sometimes I end up showing.
I do not always show to not know exactly when I'm stealing, bluffing, or when I have a good hand.

Anatoliy73

Anatoliy73

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluffing or not bluffing I prefer never to show their cards unnecessarily.

perrinperrua99

perrinperrua99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think It's unnecessary it is better never shows your cards

wstnkk

wstnkk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I show when this a BIG BLUFF! for tilt the opponent

Insomnia6590

Insomnia6590

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I never show my cards

keokeokk

keokeokk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just curious. I always muck every hand win or lose...bluff or not. Some show a 7-3 off after a good bluff. I think its pretty low class but I guess they have their reasons. What are your thoughts?
There is no thought ... in my opinion ...
can be a strategy my friend, like if you bluff and show you can confuse your adversary, he may think you bluff all the time, then you get him when he thinks you have nothing understand? can be used as psychological pressure ... I do very little that more depends on the villains .. strong hug!

malakata19

malakata19

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Almost never .... I show only good hands !!!

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, i don,t show. What,s the point to show any your hand? If you show anything, your opponents can take this information against you.

B

brusnikina30

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
not always. basically not, but once you can, then with a good hand they do not believe me, and I will tear the jackpot ..