Do You Show After Bluffing?

D

deeggr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I think that it is not better for the players to remain with the doubt why then you would be leaving in evidence your way of playing , you have to remember that poker pays you dearly when you try to mock an opponent, so clearly my answer is no

K

karlperron88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when im heads up and have chip lead ill sometimes show a bluff to get the dude to loosen up

T

TheWiseWeasel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well it depends on the moment if u want to brag about it or u just wanna stay chill and not gettin' them know u just bluffed.

N

Nick301274

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I bluff a little, it's bad, because when I open the first card like I'm bluffing, they stop trusting me, and the whole game goes to hell

sanekhorror

sanekhorror

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also never show card after a bluff, why show how I play, it will be a big minus in the game for me, let them think that I'm not bluffing

soliddecor

soliddecor

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
only in terms of confuse opponents.
I also never show card after a bluff, why show how I play, it will be a big minus in the game for me, let them think that I'm not bluffing
after a few hands, they throw you over another table - do you think that someone will remember or mark for themselves?

Last edited by a moderator:
frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
giphy.gif

sanekhorror

sanekhorror

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think yes, they can, and maybe someone will remember, and suddenly we'll meet at the final table, this may be a big minus for me, although if there was a final table, I think that bluff would be used only as a last resort, and at the same time it's good having studied the players

N

Nick301274

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
after bluffing I do not show my hand, because next time I will not be believed

W

white_vision0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rarely and only to set my opponents in thinking that I will bluff again.

Djmickre

Djmickre

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course not show cards after a bluff, depending on the situation basically not to show.

kbuinowski

kbuinowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
do i show after bluffing

I never show what cards I have in my hand after I bluff a hand.

R

RicardoInciarte

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I alternate bluff show card :) in this way they pay me when I have winner hand :D

iannis2009

iannis2009

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have right..I make the same:)

iannis2009

iannis2009

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many times I loose a little bit just to win later a big pot.my strategy function in cash table always:):):ciao::):)

The Boss

The Boss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will only show my cards if I'm ever against Phil Hellmuth. Against everyone else, the answer is no.

M

mrbond8844

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as a rule you really should never show your cards.

L

Luvulongtime99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I show from time to time to plant seeds in certain players heads..

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you shove you expouse yourself. Sometimes i call a loosing hand just to see the range of a player if he shows it costs me less.

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never, the only place i will consider to give away my cards are in Cardschat free rolls.;)

bekel285

bekel285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I'm bluffing or not I never show my cards if I don't have to.

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not a good idea to sample their letters of bluffs, rather hide my letters without giving any information or to my opponents it is very important the less information to your opponents best for you.

Aleksandr Alekseev

Aleksandr Alekseev

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With friends in a live game I can show for fun, or sometimes in a live tournament I can show that everyone thinks I'm bluffing with garbage, and next time they'll open me, and I already have nuts. And almost never in online, I do not see the point.

D

dpoole71

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When i sit down at a cash game live ill show alot of my winning hands even if the pot is 50 dollars to put that i usually have something in the back of peoples minds then after an hour or so i can start bluffing a little more and get away with it ive only showed one bluff made a guy fold AJ on AQ3 he thought i had a set of queens on flop ended up having complete air he tilted pretty quickly he was showing me his A asking it if it was any good