Do You Show After Bluffing?

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Basically never unless I just know it will put him on tilt but I do not think its a good idea to show anything unless you have to

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
No, I always have the showing option Off. I usually multi-table so it's easier and faster this way.

Besides, I don't really like to show when I bluff, I personally find it a bit insulting and disrespectful. And I'm not saying the person showing the bluff means it in that way (although sometimes that's the case) but that's how I feel it when it's done.

M

melisssa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes.

Yes. I don't want anyone to trust me.

M

Mateo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online I never show. The only exception is when I have history with the player I bluffed and it was an excellent bluff

n1nja

n1nja

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluff is an art. After a good bluff, he shows his cards in order for the next time you thought before giving a call or raise that he bluffs. This is done so that when he comes up with a good hand to lure you as the biggest chips. As for me, I do not show my cards.

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Although I do not bluff a lot, when I do I do not show I prefer that my opponent keep thinking he had a premium hand.

Djmickre

Djmickre

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my case if i bluffi do not show the cards, it does not seem right to me, if I already win to show my game.

Anjo

Anjo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just curious. I always muck every hand win or lose...bluff or not. Some show a 7-3 off after a good bluff. I think its pretty low class but I guess they have their reasons. What are your thoughts?
When you bluff and win, I think showing is a way of showing that the players that deral were deceived.
Every head, a sentence!
I think it's unnecessary to do that.

V

ValentinBLR1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not show the cards after bluffing. I will say more, I do not even know how to show them)))))) I will now know =)

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't show my cards when I bluff.

I don't show my cards when I have the stones.

It gives away free information to your opponent. Make them pay for that information.

LCool888

LCool888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, the less my opponents know about me, the better I can play!

LCool888

LCool888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't show my cards when I bluff.

I don't show my cards when I have the stones.

It gives away free information to your opponent. Make them pay for that information.

Exactly, if they want information about your game, they gotta pay for it

A

amine duc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
never i cant show my cards is it bluff or not

ruswolfhound

ruswolfhound

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluff must be present in the game of any player. Sometimes it allows you to win a good pot. The main thing is not to get carried away by this

glafef

glafef

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
never show anything ever. I am a stone. i only show if i got badly beaten.

M

mico595

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I show them, but it's very rare. Depends on the bets or what tournament I'm participating in.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to show good hands, sometimes I show the top pair.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Rarely

I only show my table enemies and make a note of it son I am ready for a response .

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
showing your cards, we give the opponent too much information! so it's nice to show a bluff, but if you're against a strong opponent then it can be too expensive for you!

D

Dream Slayer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
pretty much never

I don't like for people at the table to know my range. Being that I am older than most at tables (62) They tend to judge me as a tight player, I don't want them to know the truth if I can help it

J

Jenya Zemlyanukhin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no . i'm not/ that's a secret:rolleyes:

M

Marj651992

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There is nothing that ticks me off more than a bluffer showing me his hand especially if I backed down with a decent hand. Unless you want to make an enemy I don't suggest it. Some may think that it's cool they got you to back down and have to flaunt it but it just shows bad class as far as I'm concerned

timberwolf94

timberwolf94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Showing

I used to show when I bluffed but not anymore. I don't want to give away any information that wasn't paid for now. I guess I look at it different

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only if I play with my friends in the basement :) Otherwise I don't give any information about my play to my opponents

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
You don't want opponents to know you bluff, hide as many patterns as possible, and keep them in the dark.