Votes: 12 20.3%

• Total voters
Dalsue214

Dalsue214

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should play on your own and get your own BR. Or deposit with your own money to learn the values of keeping a BR.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since we all live in a single 3 bedroom house, and the computer is in the living room, kinda hard for her not to notice what games, I'm playing and when she comes over like how's the B.R doing today hubby, kinda hard to be like (Get away from me, or don't ask about such things, without her knowing something is up), lol..

Yet I swear this is the last time I'm sending funds to her, also she only plays on P.S at the moment

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since we all live in a single 3 bedroom house, and the computer is in the living room, kinda hard for her not to notice what games, I'm playing and when she comes over like how's the B.R doing today hubby, kinda hard to be like (Get away from me, or don't ask about such things, without her knowing something is up), lol..

Yet I swear this is the last time I'm sending funds to her, also she only plays on P.S at the moment
Get a second computer and go elsewhere to play. You cant have your fish wife throwing away your roll.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
This is a great thread by a new member.

K

KonSingkit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for those still single out there, think about putting this thing in the pre-nuptial agreement. "My bankroll is mine, Yours is yours." hahaha.

Jair83

Jair83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if then we help each other, and is not to be with my partner is my brother playing Poker Time in when and because sometimes I help as ami sometimes helps me when I need $ $.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think if he supports your playing and you continue to lose and he wins,,,then maybe you're not meant to be a poker player. Playing against the players here at CC has help me improve my game. Try doing that for awhile.

cardsking

cardsking

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nooo Definetly no . You seem like a demanding person . I dont like it actually .
Your husband will share , if he wants to give . Its his money .
Its not like ,
I give you so You Give me . Thats so wrong .Its not a give and take policy . And its his money .
Its silly !!! to ask 50% of poker winnings haha
Ofcourse its your life and your husband !! But i dont recommend it in any case .

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So it turns out that not having br can have good sides :D

My wife dont like poker, if she play sometimes it is few hands of ftp round 1 on my account, she wouldnt ask for my poker money to play poker because she still dont believe that poker money are real, even that i had one small withdrawal. But if i win something significant like 1k+ she would want to spend it on us, she wouldnt understand that i would want to play with it...
I never talk about how much money i have on poker but i sometimes brag about winnings if they are bigger then cents...

So for naruto and wife, i guess that there is no black and white answer to your dilemma. Everyone is right, only the angles are different.
If you want to be strict with brm and still want to make your wife happy deposit money to her account from your other earnings, its a winwin imo, then your brm and wife will be happy.

I trying to recall of a story that i think that i read at super/system where there was a poker player who ask another poker player to borrow money for kid's medications and when he get the money he said that there will be a big game at nigth that they should play, other player asked him how he will play if he dont have money, he answered that he have money for that... I guess that poker players and wives wouuld have a completely different understanding of this story...

S

stefffan1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a friend like this. He plays poker a lot of time , just like me and if I have a bad week and I lose and he wins, he gives me a few dollars to recover. And I do the same thing. Sometimes we play togheter. It's good to have a poker buddy.

H

hawtshawt420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a different situation as it seems you and he both are pretty into poker. I have a house game at my house every week, pretty small buyin/blinds just to hang out and sometimes my girlfriend likes to play. I stake her and anything she wins goes into my roll. I guess it's similar as I give her a buyin or two, but it sounds different as she only plays maybe every 6 weeks or so and everyone knows it all goes back into my roll, instead of trying to kickstart her own.

MiamiMadePunk

MiamiMadePunk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will never share my BR with no one.

RajDev1979

RajDev1979

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
she never asked and i never made it large to show her :D;)

T

Tunas

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually we play tourneys together and when one of us get into ITM we share the prize :D

A

AAChipMagnet

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mean come on! She only wants HALF. That's no big deal right? LOL. I'm guessing she has gotten multiple transfers from him before because she keeps losing his winnings for him?

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I mean come on! She only wants HALF. That's no big deal right? LOL. I'm guessing she has gotten multiple transfers from him before because she keeps losing his winnings for him?

lol that is spot on, her and my brother have done same thing over and over to me, I mean, It's ok once in a while but every month does become a-bit to much for a person to handle at times especially when your also in a downswing

B

batu2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In no way share my bank with my partner, that can cause problems in the couple up if things would have anduvieran well.

N

nightmoves44

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well,perhaps you two could work out a trade..wink*,lol....maybe a super nice dinner..and....
Winning online poker money is hard,and takes alot of time.Its not just free money laying there.
Eventually the wifey will want to become a winning player.Maybe get her a poker book or two about poker strategy.She might be loaning you money some day.

D

DaMan1313

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so glad my wife don't play online cuz i know she would find a way to get all of it lol

italiano

italiano

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not see that sharing good poker money even with your husband! Top each have their funds and go! I have a friend whom you then really pay a few dollars but when I do I have and if it also gives me! It is difficult your situation! lol

Z

Zin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Single here, do not have to worry about sharing BR, lol.

LCDaBoss

LCDaBoss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Women, smh ... lol

I sometimes don't even tell my significant other when I win, she doesnt play poker but her question would be, Can I get some shoes? Can I get $100 to go get some stuff? Can I get $200 and get some random stuff for the house?....

Like really? I sat her down one day like, "Let me explain BRM"

PurgatoryD

PurgatoryD

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sat her down one day like, "Let me explain BRM"

LOL! Good idea. If some external force spends everything you win, but that force does not replace what you lose, then eventually your bankroll will be zero.

Hehe, how did the explanation go down?

F

floridapoker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely should have two separate bankrolls in your case. That being said in the past I have had a communist nation of poker; was great fun lol