Do you see improvement in your game?

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, always but nobody is the perfect poker player cause you learn something new everyday and you improve everysingle day thats why i love poker since it's not always the same and you can always become better

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have seen improvement in my game, the last 2 years when I play. The good thing is the more you play, the more your game will improve. My game has improved with patience, even betting smaller to draw others in. I also don't drink beer as much, so I can make better decisions I make. When drinking I can be very careless, so that's how I know my game has improved. Also cashing into the money more often, which that helps.

T

To6Po6

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Yes i see a little improvement in my game but i need more!!

fang215874

fang215874

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
There is a little progress, but it still does not work out to unwind from $ 50-100.

D

deputat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see improvements when the opponents lose All IN against me :D

P

Panda19977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have an improvement for 1 yea of playing

Asabist007

Asabist007

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t see except that it’s worsening, losing to fish with KK against 52, losing it all in I don’t understand all this, I don’t understand all this why such players generally play poker and their desire to play for such good poker players simply diminishes

N

Negan92222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm about £200 down and still fall short in some situations, I imagine their hand and feel they are still fishing for the winning card. And still even though I know after they have just hit. I still put my chips in, it's a really petty childish thing but I just can't take a defeat? Maybe I'm over Commiting to a hand when I know they have outs to win. (well I think they do) :mad:

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that small changes are noticed by each of the players. There is no limit to perfection...

D

dirty_nerd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do see improvement in [my] game?

I think that I am improving. Actually, I think that I am being more disciplined which is translating to better results. I have always tended to perform better in bigger tournaments and as we get closer to the Venom on ACR, I have been focusing on not letting my emotions guide my actions and discipline. There are a couple of holes in my game that I am working on filling in and I do intend to clean them up over the next few weeks.

I have not had to grind as hard over the last few weeks compared to a couple of months ago and I'm still able to consistently pad the bankroll. I planned to dial it back a bit in preparation for Venom anyway, but I have been having profitable results with a lighter schedule. Stepping my way into the Venom is the primary objective for January so I'll be playing a lot of satties and I generally perform well in those.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have seen improvement in my game. I've been playing for two years and since then I've constantly improved. After 8 months I started to have some impressive results in tournaments. My biggest difficulty is having quality time to play. And I often play doing other things and that compromises my game. When I can dedicate myself exclusively to the game, I get more interesting results.

olfabiolo

olfabiolo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely playing for a long time and with some classes and participation in a clear poker team that evolves a lot and I want to evolve even more always.

S

seraxel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes -- thinking back on where I was in past years, it becomes evident how much I have improved.

W

WJMKAM

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on my attitude on a given night. Sometimes I just want to play in a lot of hands. This is not the best approach.

Other nights, I take a more disciplined approach. That generally does better.

I need to set the goal early and keep reminding myself to remain disciplined.

I can start reckless and then get disciplined and feel good about my play. But if I start disciplined and then become reckless, I get mad at myself because I screwed up after doing the right thing.

Top 10 Games