Do you see improvement in your game?

M

malucado4545

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I'm still not seeing improvements but I'm just playing freeroll, I'm back to playing after 7 years off I need to train more

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

M

Muzza55621

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes over the years my game has changed so many times

H

happiicake

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have seen some improvements in the last couple of months, and that's mainly because I've started to watch High Stakes Poker again (for the nostalgia and the players). I try to observe and learn what they do.

G

gud1ni99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The leveling up of my game was very gradual and slow ...
I use a combined teaching method (reading tutorials, watching online broadcasts, watching streamers and practicing), but even with this approach, understanding of the game does not come quickly.
I think that experience and understanding only come with time, and people who quickly reached a good level of play are likely to be an exception :)

_420_420_

_420_420_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Honestly, I have really seen a lot of improvement in my game lately. I have been running hot admittingly, but not like I am getting the nuts every time. What it took to bring my game up there I think was honestly practice, but also changing my mindset about the game. I think that it did take me personally around 4-5 years to get to this level, and I hope to continue improving from here.
All the best to you, your post shows that you understand how to improve at the game over time.

IXIX

IXIX

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Always changing

I think 🤔 no matter what you always have to improve because the game is always changing

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Yes, when you look at reviews of poker combinations, the games of top streamers, your level of play is noticeably higher, but when you look and do not apply practice, you do not analyze your actions and the actions of your opponent, your level drops noticeably. Poker is not only about luck, luck alone will not go far. Poker is training, analysis, analysis and action, this is the only way to achieve high results.

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Overall yes. especially when I can play more, practice more, I can always evolve little by little. However, it is always important to remember the need to always study the theory of the game because by combining theory and practice, we always get better results.

G

gud1ni99

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, when you look at reviews of poker combinations, the games of top streamers, your level of play is noticeably higher, but when you look and do not apply practice, you do not analyze your actions and the actions of your opponent, your level drops noticeably. Poker is not only about luck, luck alone will not go far. Poker is training, analysis, analysis and action, this is the only way to achieve high results.

I absolutely agree with you! Poker is about constantly improving your skills.
After a long break in the game (more than 3 months), even though I watched the streamers and analyzed their actions, I noticed a slight deterioration in the level of my game.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi friend.

I definitely see an improvement, what does not allow me to play well is the circumstances or my stressful job, but every time I have a lot of time to play, I take advantage of it and end my session winning about 5 dollars, at least, of course I continue to play tournaments small 0.25

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes sure ,it's like everything in life ,the more you practice the more you get experience

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks to the daily work on myself and my game, I see improvements, the mistakes made have now begun to decrease, but despite this, I understand that I still have a lot to learn.

HTML

HTML

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TM
Chips
sometimes I think of myself as a professional. sometimes the worst playerю lol

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been playing poker for more than 5 years, and every year my skills improve and with them my results also improve. I feel that I am developing as a player and I am sure that I have good prospects. Especially now that I've become a member of the wonderful CardsChat community.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nope, not at all, not looking for that anyway. far from afford play on mid/high stake levels, can beat micro/low if the "ghost" of the technology, internet allows....

Piligrin66

Piligrin66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see an improvement in my game, for this you need to play constantly, skip the game no more than 2-3 days a week and constantly learn from our mistakes, because from defeats we draw experience and skill in the game.

L

Luisma231

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello

Although I was repeatedly wrong in the non-playable hand, it has served me from experience, I try to take note and I believe that everything helps me little by little to say. if I improve my game!

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When I joined this site I was horrible I can admit it. I joined to get access to the Saturday freeroll for Canadians (at the time) several posts later and three try’s it became my first ever tournament win. That was about a year and a half ago. Since then I’ve won several tournaments and many final tables. Although I have never taken any money out I never have to put money down to play cash or tournaments. I remember my first cash 888 the bubble bursts and coins all over the screen. Trying to save up penny wins to get in a cash game would take a couple weeks. After two years of playing I know I still make some bad plays and should study more but when I try there seems to be a chart for every set of whole cards in every position first in second in fourth in short stacked 200 bb+ and my mind goes numb. In the last year I moved from putting money on my account and losing it $20-50 at a time to having $10-200 on without using my money. In this year
I want to get my roll over $500 and maybe even withdraw some. I’m the turtle in this race, but I do plan on winning. Any other two year vets care to share how they have managed?

I started reading poker books about a year ago and I see my game has improved a lot. I recommend that you always read something to watch and study if you want to achieve something in poker:jd4::):jd4:

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think so and one indicator is that the graph of my results goes up

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I joined this site I was horrible I can admit it. I joined to get access to the Saturday freeroll for Canadians (at the time) several posts later and three try’s it became my first ever tournament win. That was about a year and a half ago. Since then I’ve won several tournaments and many final tables. Although I have never taken any money out I never have to put money down to play cash or tournaments. I remember my first cash 888 the bubble bursts and coins all over the screen. Trying to save up penny wins to get in a cash game would take a couple weeks. After two years of playing I know I still make some bad plays and should study more but when I try there seems to be a chart for every set of whole cards in every position first in second in fourth in short stacked 200 bb+ and my mind goes numb. In the last year I moved from putting money on my account and losing it $20-50 at a time to having $10-200 on without using my money. In this year
I want to get my roll over $500 and maybe even withdraw some. I’m the turtle in this race, but I do plan on winning. Any other two year vets care to share how they have managed?

I do see improvements, trying hard to get better

DanS87

DanS87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Having only started to take poker more seriously, I have already noticed changes to my game (probably still early to say if they are definite improvements, but it seems to be).

I'm going to continue practicing and becoming more aware of my plays and learn some more strategy and theory to improve. The poker school here has been a big help coming from being a relative newbie.

MMaki1981

MMaki1981

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have definitely improved my game since I started playing. Even if I just chalk it up to understanding the game better and the different playing styles. Although I do think that my personal playing style has gotten better along with my confidence. I used to play scared a lot but that's not an issue anymore.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have always seen improvement in my game as time goes on. Some are bigger than others and some take a lot of time to really come through. The thing about poker is you will always be learning. This game changes and we need to always adjust.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
100% improvement since joining CC once I started reading the articles, plus it has been fun the post whether I agree or not.

Top 10 Games