Do you play poker when you are stressed?

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker more so to relive stress than actually having stress. I am passionate about poker.

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: These are never errors, basic and elementary, that we should try to avoid as much as possible, most players make this type of error, even professional players, so we have to try as much as possible not to fall into provocations, which they can make us damage, and in case of a losing streak we should try to close the section and play at a more appropriate time

O

orlando miguel rossler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What dilemma do you sometimes play to clear yourself up and you don't realize that the central nervous system makes you lose focus of the game and the bank is falling and many keep playing thinking that even if the problems are going to go away big mistake one falls without giving He has many steps that he had managed to climb in an optimal state, you can not play with problems with people who pressure you and less when you are tired, an explosive cocktail for our banka, I have lived it, that is why I recommend you play in peace, it is the main thing you can win or lose but even after losing one learns to see the mistakes but tired or with problems nothing adds up, it only takes away luck at the tables

F

fourroses

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ithink too that when you sressed ,youshould not play poker because you play not slowly enough and wait not for better hands ,so you lost more chips you need to lost and win less