Do you play poker to get lucky?

S

spottedflyer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cool topic and some coments :) I don't believe that luck has anything to do with why I play but it certainly comes in handy :)

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I realized that some good poker players play just too lucky maybe its the thrill of landing a bad beat. Do you play to get lucky or play to avoid someone getting lucky on you?

I hope I play to out skill my oppo but online it seems big hands are a plenty so it's hard to feel positive with a big win as when the cards are shown he has a bog hand also it's just mine was a monster and vice versa.

Online isn't real for me it's to make you play more.

O

onlynuts19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont respect players who allin all hand and get luck

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not for luck, for love of the game, its a great game, win or lose

kaper0071

kaper0071

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good hand

Luck is better to play with a good card. Then the luck will be much more often. For example with a pocket pair AA or KK;) Not all cards need to go, because "luck" will be on the side of the man she older. For a long period of time, certainly.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker in my free time and I have the desire to win and have the skills to play and I want to get some extra profit somewhere, and good luck can come at any time and in those moments when you don’t expect it, so I think it's better to adjust your game skills in the game and play, but luck will smile at you at any moment!

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I had never had much luck, but when I started playing poker, though there was a small, but good luck in the cards and in cases may be a coincidence, but I started to trust the poker. .

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I do not play poker by luck! I play poker for fun and someday I won a great tournament ...

K

Karl Hernandez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play poker to tilt and everything will be fine.