Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I play for the fun of the game. This is why we got into the game in the 1st place. While winning money is nice, i play for the thrill of the competition and enjoyment of the game.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play for fun, but I play with the money I earn in the freeroll rooms. This is a lot more fun.

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for fun. I played for a living over a decade ago. Had a few very good years but it was hard work.

K

kobra80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. I play poker for fun and with a little luck you could win money

E

etouu1979

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is the way the rich are, they waste money and do what they want with it, and if in this case they enjoy playing poker even though they are bad players they will do it, I play poker for fun but with the illusion of always making money.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
We all play for money, it is part of the reason we play, the important thing is controlling your losses so it does not matter how much we win or lose.
Even if you only play free-rolls there is prize money involved, but people can play for fun money as well, I know this because some sites offer play money games like on pokerstars and some play just for the fun of playing.
I spent months on Pokerstars playing with fun money chips, just for the experience of playing Poker, I was not very good at the time and used the fun games to become a better player, but you have to understand the difference in game play when it comes to playing for real money.
Just as the game becomes more difficult when you go up in stakes, WRONG! the reality is it is your perception of the game that changes, not the game, Poker is Poker you cannot change the game, but how you play changes, because you are mentally aware of how much you could lose.
Playing for small stakes and playing for fun, takes that worry away from you, and you can enjoy playing the Game! Play to win for sure, but if you are only risking a tiny fraction of your bankroll when you lose then where is the problem.
It is true there are better players out there and when you start to raise the stakes you will come up against them more and more, but when you can crush the Micro stake games, you are becoming a better player, and compete against them comfortably.
Learn to crawl before you try to walk, and take it one step at a time and soon you can run with the best.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Playing poker for me is a hobby, money and IQ training.

B

bioman420

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I love to play in person with friends, with buying at low value,.