Do You Play Poker for Fun?

monkey23

monkey23

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sure playing pokrer is fun...playing any game is fun...but i play primarily to win money. Losing money is not fun at all...not one little bit.

EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing poker without money is not fun, the rich can badly spend their money on whatever they want, but of course it will always be much better to win haha

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do You Play Poker For Fun?

Hello.
I love the game. Playing for fun or money sits well with me.
Dan'O

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Eu jogo para me tornar um profissional de poker, já joguei muito por diversão, mas comecei a levar o poker a sério e pretendo em pouco tempo me tornar um jogador vencedor.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If you play for money , and you win , you play for your fun as well , cause you are winning , you have fun . If you play for money and you don't win , you play only just to make other people happier , you play for their fun :) . If you play only for fun , you play to make other people happier for sure , for yourself , I guess if you are a whale everything is ok , if you are not a whale but you have a moderate or a good bank account also everything is ok and then fun play can be on the shedule and you can throw money in the fireplace as you can afford for it , but if your bank account is not ok , is zero or close to zero , I would recommend a rendevouz with a psychiatrist :)

L

longjohn1012

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to think i play for fun but sometimes when the suckouts happen, it gets frustrating. I guess i need to slow things down and rethink my play.

Swat1197

Swat1197

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, all components included

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
because poker is all about money
I don't that is the reason why most of us play. For me it is more about competition and having fun than anything else. I began playing low entry fee poker tournaments a little more than two years ago because I wanted to do something competitive again.

Previously I have competed in two disciplines of the shooting sports, small bore rifle (.22) and sporting clays (shotgun). Both were generally for a trophy/plaque or perhaps merchandise for prizes. I was just as happy and proud to win those things as I would be if it were cash prizes. In the poker tournaments the prizes are cash, but the reason I am playing is to win a competition regardless of the prize. It is also a lot of fun! :)

Last edited:
Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

At first I played for fun, but then I began to earn a little.

voljare1234

voljare1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play for fun, so I don't cramp it so much, I can play liberally :)

Pichman189

Pichman189

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love this game! And when I playing I have a greate pleasure, especially when i become 1st player in the tournament!

H

Heresthecooler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends really. Freeroll satellites are definitely fun. freerolls are fun. I don't consider play money fun.

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker for entertainment , gain winning , so interesting when you get won a poker match . Not only earning money but also we can experience for winning , alway be better afterward .

Scooopy

Scooopy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, but of course I want to develop myself and someday win a large sum

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Oh yes! The main reason is for fun, the earns are just prizes that serve to always encourage me to improve

K

Kenorgcom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you play poker for fun ?

For the fun of it.

cathi1962

cathi1962

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for entertainment which to me is fun! If I win a few $$$ I find it even more fun! If I lose, then I still consider that I had a fun time!

Dmondo

Dmondo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for the money and I enjoy anything competitive.

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Playing for the fun what comes along whit the winnings.

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
At first I did it for fun, now and after several years of playing, I do it for money.

I

isportsec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for money.
Also to practice self control

ARsergio

ARsergio

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Approximately 10 years that I play mainly for fun, a beautiful hobby, very mental poker unlike those that many think that it is only chance. You can create different strategies and if you feel like it day by day you learn something new. Poker a Passion !!

barba332

barba332

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Hi,i play this beautiful sport to earn learning and money.