Do you play poker every day?

P

PYO88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Almost

I play poker almost everyday since the pandemic keep us home and i want to improve my skills!

N

nickpaizis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can not say I play every day, depends if I work.
Some days that I a have free time I do play everyday, some other days I paly every other day.
But I like it and relaxes me.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I play poker frequently, almost each day,but as far as every day, no.

J

JTaichou

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes! and studying 30 Day Poker Course on CardsChat

BriceNice

BriceNice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I should! If you want to play poker, stay single boys.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to, but I have found other things to occupy my curiosity. I still play because I love the game, but at a healthy level now.

Shawnt

Shawnt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker every breath

Yes I love poker enough to play every day. Good luck on the tables and as always have fun.

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
Sometimes I wonder if I am the only non-professional player who does not stop playing, I am a visious to many, but this game is my passion to the point that it is difficult not to play on a single day of the year and when I say that I I mean that until December 31st at 11:30 am I was fighting to get some pokerstars points to opt for a bonus. Am I a gambler? possibly but the truth is that I love this game, it hurts that I could not dedicate myself to it as a professional

When you are passionate about something, your actions are focused on making it part of your lifestyle .The only way to be very successful in poker is when you are passionate about the game.

Your attitude becomes one of curiosity and continuous improvement, the mentality is different

S

superchoco13

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

I have played a lot live with friends and online nothing professional but we always play with money:jd4::)

S

superchoco13

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker1

I play poker every day because i love this game :)

AllinIgor

AllinIgor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I wonder if I am the only non-professional player who does not stop playing, I am a visious to many, but this game is my passion to the point that it is difficult not to play on a single day of the year and when I say that I I mean that until December 31st at 11:30 am I was fighting to get some pokerstars points to opt for a bonus. Am I a gambler? possibly but the truth is that I love this game, it hurts that I could not dedicate myself to it as a professional

Definitely not, but maybe because I play recreationally.
As at the moment I am having plenty of free time, I have played almost every day, but for me it is not ideal. A 2 day break does me good, helps me do my best when I'm playing. I have obtained some satisfactory results, however, when I'm tired after long hours I stop playing.
Good luck at the tables!

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every day, it cannot be impossible, sometimes the power goes out in Venezuela but mostly 6 times a day looking to build a bank in free games and in tournaments, poker is a job and there you have to know how to handle it in the best way, a good bank management and study hard

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play every day, I like it so I get more experience, during the day there is always time to pause, a walk helps and re-enter the battle.

B

betang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no :( i do not have time to play every day. however, I am trying to play more this year.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
training has to be constant, I play daily, but I feel an improvement in my game when I take a break from games

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Yes,I play poker every day, but try to play less than 2-3 hours.

N

Nel1523

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I don't have time to play every day, if I had it, I would surely play every day!

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that I do play poker pretty much every day. And I am still just a bit too impatient to win anything at all. But its my fav so I will keep at it.

D

dougiefresh1969

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I play at about 4 sites so one of them most of the time more have freerolls

C

casique31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I wonder if I am the only non-professional player who does not stop playing, I am a visionary for many, but this game is my passion to the point that it is difficult not to play on a single day of the year and when I say that I mean until December 31st at 11:30 am I was struggling to get some pokerstars points to qualify for a bonus. I am a player? Possibly but the truth is that I love this game, it hurts me that I could not dedicate myself to it as a professional
I
play whenever I can, I mean it would be every day, we all have to have a ground wire in my case are the freeroll tournaments I do not think that this is something insoluble or detrimental to my economy

B

billiamwedge

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to, but now its more like 3 times a week or so, or whenever there's a special private tournament I really want to attend.

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I can't play poker every day. Sometimes I manage to allocate an hour after work, but on weekends, I often actively play MTT tournaments.