Do you play poker every day?

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: I don't play every day, previously I did, but I had a problem both in pokerstars and in my cardschat community, and my access to the platinun club was also blocked, and I waited a long time, to get my benefits again , that with so much sacrifice, and self-love and achieved, I hope to soon be able to accompany you in the tournaments of our humble community, thank you ...

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I play everyday for sure but never the same tine because i have my familly too

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Edit to add: Disclaimer: I'm retired from working so I have all the time in the world to play poker each day.

I play ALMOST every day, but that's only because I think its healthy to take breaks from time to time, to refresh and regain the love of playing which can sometimes begin to fade during tough downswings.

I never force myself to play poker, I only play when I'm in the right mood to succeed at it. If I'm not feeling patient and calm that day (which is the strength of my tournament game), then I know I won't make a deep run and therefore I don't even register at all.

Thankfully, I'm not playing poker as a means of income, so I have no need to play every day if I'm not in the right mindset. I'm sure some players don't have that luxury, and I imagine it must be difficult to always play your A game each and every day if you depend on poker to pay your rent or put food on the table. As a "career" I don't think poker is a great choice even tho I'm sure we've all dreamed about doing it.

zsoltyx2

zsoltyx2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in winter I play almost every day. in summer I have other activities, fishing, beach,

deputat777

deputat777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I try to play every day, but sometimes I don't have enough time for poker ...

J

JKeesko

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I try...

I love to play as if I’m face to face...I enjoy the thrill of going all in for straights and flushes...so far about 60% of the time I hit lol. I also try play 2c sit and gos when possible

Sariane

Sariane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
currently i have been playing from thursday to sunday. before I played every day.

D

Drake2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Yes, I love to play poker every day and as if it were part of me. It helps to increase the power of the mind and to have more discipline.

reska11

reska11

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t think it’s healthy to play every day, if I play day after day I get bored. Everyone should take a break from time to time, because in my opinion when I play rarely i make better decisions, and I am more focused on the game than when I play every day. Because that charm of the game itself is lost.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I play usually 6 days per week. Friday is my day off :p

F

FuccinALLin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes.. if i can i will.. if i cant ill fean like an addict untill i get my fix. Lol

C

chalghaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not really , it depends how busy i'm , but when i have some free time i like to play poker and put time into learning

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play every day, I really like to play poker.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe, that if you will play poker every day, then you will just be bored of the game and the game will not give you even a small feeling of joy.
I know, that some people can play poker really well, they play everyday and they just can,t take fun from poker anymore and can,t enjoy this game, as it was in the past.
The best option i think is to play in the weekend. Take some beer and play couple of good freerolls, enjoy the game and don,t risk your own money.

DIMARIK

DIMARIK

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing poker every day since I first met him. :)
It just so happens that poker is both a vacation, a job, and a hobby for me.
Even in heaven, or wherever I happen to be, I'll play poker, too. :cool:

A

acenit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play at least 3 days a week, depending on how busy I am

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really love to play poker every day but usually at night because I'm a lil bit of an insomiac, but that's the reason for getting 3-5 hrs a night

O

olesyafarion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I had the chance, I would also play every day.

T

thechiller1992

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey there

na not every day but latly its getting quite more :)

if i had the chance to live of of it i would easily do it :)

cheers

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing poker every day since I first met him. :)
It just so happens that poker is both a vacation, a job, and a hobby for me.
Even in heaven, or wherever I happen to be, I'll play poker, too. :cool:
Yeah it was love at first site when I saw him too.
Then I found out he gets around.... ALOT

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Whenever I can play I will play. I like to play poker more than watching TV or anything else

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker every day, I don't know if there is a day when I don't play poker.