Do you play multi-task when playing poker?

L

Luccasdsp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can not play multiple tables simultaneously, lose focus, then choose one tournament and focus on it as much as possible.

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if I play more than 4 tables then I only have music on the background, and if it's 1-3 tables, then you can turn on the movie or run parallel to some kind of game, for example, Hartstone, it has a time reserve for the move and so you can play in and follow the poker situation

iriska

iriska

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watch all sorts of serials))) Sometimes listening to music

C

clasrasmusso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I often watch TV when I play, but I play best when I'm just concentrating on the game,

D

deeggr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just mainly play poker - usually have so many tables going I can't do anything else. .

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like playing for fun so I multi task all the time. Unless Im playing a lot of tables, which Im not, I like to stay busy and watch tv while playing. The game isn’t fast enough to not do that.

But I do know that I risk money at the table because without 100% focus, you won’t be playing at your best.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When for me the game runs poorly on small bets, I watch a movie or series, but when the game raises a big bet I put all the pauses and I need to make a good decision in the game, but most of the time I focus on the whole poker game!

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All attention to the opponents at the table if responsible game. Can look in parallel the film in the background.

gabpoker

gabpoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just focus on the game when I am playing and only have music on. I am taking notes on plays and watching the action when not in a hand.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play music and in early stages of MTT i also browse in internet.

JOKE on YOU

JOKE on YOU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm on the phone ,watch tv talk on the phone cook sometimes

JOKE on YOU

JOKE on YOU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get bored easily my brain always active, maybe if I put 100% of attention to the game I will do better ,I should try studying more

V

vpashuta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For sure - I play while I'm working - or watching TV or doing just about anything else. I rarely sit and only play poker.

Stonerkitten

Stonerkitten

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Watching stuff is way too distracting for me, just music not too loud. And maybe make a sandwich or some thing easy, but turn the volume up on my tablet so I don't miss anything.

3betfish

3betfish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I study for classes or work on office stuff. Often times, poker will slow down my productivity, rather than my other tasks affecting my performance in the game.

D

don1980

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch videos on youtube and tv while playing poker.

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play on my smartphone, in this way I can watch TV, walk around the house, eat some thing, talk with my girlfriend, I usually get more concentrated when I am in the late stage of tournament, in the beginning of tournaments freeroll I don't play almost all the hands, some games I prefer wait the game turn into a little more competitive, when some weak player's had lost.

SaintNick1968

SaintNick1968

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends how many tables I'm playing. Usually not but if I'm bored or down to a couple of tables then I do.

F

Frankie40

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel I need other things to look at, watch or read when playig online. When I play live games, I dont do any type of multi tasking, I like to watch the players as they bet, fold etc. Online on the other hand, I need some type of stimulus or I might get bored and play a hand i normally would not.

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to just stay in poker, focus on the game, see other things draws too much attention

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Archer in the background, it breaks up the monotony and gives you a giggle.