Do you play multi-task when playing poker?

V

ValentinBLR1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For example, I watch a variety of videos, so without straining myself I can play well in the tournament. Although there are times when the pot is too big and pays all the attention to give poker (a hand for a big pot). And what do you do while playing poker? :ciao:

Last edited by a moderator:
diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like watching live broadcasts on Twitch, I would really like to see from Cardschat, the game on the Twitch forum, and tu invite professional players.

Andrei Nesterenko1

Andrei Nesterenko1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm almost always in the background of poker watching a movie, it's boring not to get distracted from the cards

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Most often I listen to music in parallel. Very rarely, I watch a movie, it distracts me. As a result, there is not full attention not to the film, not to poker ...

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The first time combined with social networks,then realized that it interferes with poker,honestly distracting...

Shalarin

Shalarin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing...I like watching the game on the table, also if I am not involved in a pot. Sometimes I play a little Clash Royal on my smartphone. But thats rare

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I am multi-tabling(more than 2 for me) I will just have my music playing or a steamer with good music. I won't be watching though, just listening and then popping in chat during breaks.

Sometimes I just feel like popping up a single table or two and will watch YT videos between action.

If I had my computer for the man cave I would have it setup where I could watch MLB network on TV as well as my music. Next year I plan to have my man cave computer setup ready for streaming on Twitch. That is the goal anyway.

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just listening to music. Other things cause too much distraction. Sometimes,but very rarely, i watch some football if im alrealy playing some tournament and the game begins while im playing

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to watch football or other sports transmissions. I sometimes read some article or listen to music as well. Of course in the final straight or in moments that need more concentration, I turn everything off and focus on the game.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I prefer not to be distracted by anything and play carefully, I do not want to give the players at the table an extra chance to win!

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I play freerolls, I always watch movies. If it's a responsible tournament, then my attention is on the table.

carli

carli

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I follow the tweet, spraggy jeffgross,lex.They can learn a lot from them and they are fun.They also have home game tournaments.

ratmantoo

ratmantoo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch movies / series during freerolls especially in the first couple of minutes. When playing STT / MTT I will play more then one and of course with the music in the background

J

Jimboskie

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just mainly play poker - usually have so many tables going I can't do anything else. Everything else is a distraction from my focus...

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Mostly I multitable therefore I do most time nothing beside, if at all I read something in internet or do shopping over internet. :D

A

andreii955

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
broadcast on twitch or youtube for music !

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not long ago i began to watch Twitch streams, and something changed, i play more easier

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That was not boring I play several tables at once, so interesting and fun, the quality of the game of course with a little weaker!

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
If you are playing Poker, any other activity will be perpendicular with it; and sooner or later will Intercept with your poker game. :call:

molodoi3000

molodoi3000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If to play for 6-9 cash tables, then time won't be

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when there are not enough tournaments, I can watch a movie! I try to play a lot of tables and the place is just for poker!

M

Moral_B

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch soccer on the telly meanwhile, and that costs me a lot of fiches.

n1nja

n1nja

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. Along with playing poker, I also often watch videos or movies, but not through tension. And just because the poker tournaments last a long time. 4-5 hours look at the poker table is not impressive. But when there is a mood, it's interesting to talk about opponents and understand them.

F

FreeDom1998

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try not to get distracted by anything when I play poker! (more concentration)