dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Adrenaline is an important and necessary hormone, a source of energy. I play roulette on purpose to get adrenaline. Stressful situations are an integral part of every person's life.The main function of adrenaline is to mobilize the body.

Artemloshara

Artemloshara

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think it is because you understand that you have paid for this game and when you play for free you can say that you do not care, but when you are very close to the prizes you start to think more

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
There is something that I would not like to feel, the adrenaline limits me, when I am in an action where I need to show my courage the adrenaline charge limits my reactions and concentration power, but this is good for the body because it helps to avoid and prevent dangerous situations.
Correct answer for you. I appreciate your honest opinion, but...and it is one not everyone is the same. With adrenaline, with that state of impulse, some are blocked and others are at rest until then all their senses are heightened and all their focus is to succeed in going as far as possible

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
if the tournament is paid, I play with more fear of losing. the freerolls give you more risk.
It's good to know all the time what you're fighting for, but if you've also invested money, you're doubly motivated. Thank you

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's the same game, you have to make the best decisions. freerolls are good for practising. Maybe you have to focus on changing your mindset.

GrEbZ2021

GrEbZ2021

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also noticed for myself that in freerolls I play more clever, but I try to combine free rolls with tournaments for money and at all tables to play +- single poker in which I will not once again aggression

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Life would be boring without adrenaline.
There is also adrenaline in poker, as exciting parties can come together.
Your body especially produce adrenaline when you bluff, wondering if your opponent will call your raise to your nothing.

muzenza2012

muzenza2012

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
yes, I need to feel the adrenaline of the game, it makes me feel good, but it is the main ingredient to become addicted, we must be careful.

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
It's not that I need adrenaline, adrenaline invades the body sometimes and nothing can be done to avoid it, or at least that's what happens to me when I play poker and get into bubble situations and mixed hands, needing luck to see the last cards and hope that luck always favors

muzenza2012

muzenza2012

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
so, when I came across the title of your post, it came to my mind that this is precisely and only why I play. because it is not for the money, because at the same time that I win later I lose. However, there is adrenaline in victory and defeat, and after that it makes a person happy or sad, but even so, it is a good feeling for someone who is addicted.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Something like that?... it's short-lived 🤔 but a good feeling

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-25-20-38-26-961_com.pyrsoftware.pokerstars.ro.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-25-20-38-26-961_com.pyrsoftware.pokerstars.ro.jpg
    907 KB · Views: 3
iceheart888

iceheart888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I apply different strategy to freeroll only because the opponents are different.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hello.
After a while here among the forum members I only played freerolls and some micro .I realized that I need more mind than thrills
Thank you all for your opinions and I wish you achieve your goals or just enjoy your poker hobby with health 👍

idhemmy

idhemmy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Playing with your own money can help you make better decisions and feel more invested in the game