Do You Look at Your Folded Hands?

Padlington

Padlington

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I look at my hands occasionally and get great satisfaction when I see that I would of lost
also it can be a pain when I see there was a chance of winning and I had wimped out

G

galojmi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do but never thought that my decision was wrong of bolding once I fold K 2 and in flop their are K K K 2 and the interesting things that happened that time was two idiot player all in on flop and I laugh and enjoy the game but never thought that my decision was wrong

C

Chippyy

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to but now I don't/ don't really care because folding a bad hand is always the right decision. Just earlier today I had 6-9O and flop was 669. Of course a full house would of won that hand but I just kind of laughed because it's so random.

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I look but more often than not i lost. The ones i would of won is water under the dam. Move on quick..

S

Sourtubbie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once the hand is folded I may play it out in my head but I do not beat myself over folding say J4os to see it hit a flush on the flop.
The one thing I always wanted to try that is a little in context to this,is playing with a piece of duct tape over the screen and not allowing yourself to see the hands in a tourney. Recall a former pokerstars pro that final tabled doing this and it always felt like a great way to learn to tap into the opponents hands.

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try not to be result oriented for the short term.Just focus on playing your best game.

mammadduke

mammadduke

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
unfortunately yes and the sometimes grieve cause I folded lol

dgospa

dgospa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course all the time.. To see how "good" or "bad" i did that fold. But i don't pay too much attention on that.. Anyway fold is something what i leave behind me.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i generally dont look, becuase to me when you hit the fold button its like it stops the random number generator, so if you played the hand the random number generator would have stopped on something else and the hand would have been different

StArDemonn

StArDemonn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most of the times...I don't know if it's a good thing to look for you folded cards

A

Alan Figgins

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I always look at my folded hands to see what could have been and tbh I probably shouldn`t because it is really sickening when you see you would of won even tho 9 times out of ten it was a good fold.

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fff

Of course i look my folded cards.....sometimes i get angry....cause of 2 pairs or trips .....but a folded hand cant be rewind !!!!good luck

andyt5303

andyt5303

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always look because I'm curious - like the mind naturally is, but I don't get tilted. If I had A5o and someone 3-bets pre I know it's correct to fold. So when the flop is AA5 I don't get tilted because I know I already made the correct decision.

Fernanda37

Fernanda37

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I just try to take the better play, after that nothing its important.

tbdbitl

tbdbitl

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In live play I always remember my hand. I am always watching play and deciding what I would do on every street had I stayed in the hand.

It actually keeps my mind on the game and how others are playing.

rocknroll0

rocknroll0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never look at mucked hands, which washed to look at them if they dropped))))

H

Haanski

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes i am curious i dont let it tilt me though cause the decision was already made to fold. now if i time out and looked at my mucked aces that is a different story

isaachumarang

isaachumarang

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
every poker player should have short-term memory :D

C

coachlary69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually don't have to look because I usually remember the hand and I think about whether or not I should have played that hand in that spot. This has caused me to make a few changes to my game for the better.

Z

zawvc1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't look at my folded hands because I folded I cant magically win money when I folded.

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I forget what my cards are in the middle of a hand....nevermind what I folded.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:D I do that all the time. As if it was so hard to remember - what cards I folded

K

kingeisi73

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
every time i look on my folded hands i am in rage when i throw high hands away like straight flush fullhouse or four of a kind cards than its mostly time to gonna cry or scream to the computer :D
timemachine would be nice for this situations :D

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands Folding in Poker