Do you like to eat during a night poker session?

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
No, I prefer to stay focused on the game and avoid distractions like eating during a late night poker session.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I dont eat during a poker sesion or when i play poker , because i am losing my focus and relaxes me ..dont know why , but it does ...so my solution is to eat very well before i start to play poker :)

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When I play poker, I'm usually completely focused on the game and don't like to be distracted by other activities. If there is a break in the tournament, then I can go drink a glass of water. I have long noticed that if you direct energy in one direction, the result of this activity will be much better. Previously, while playing poker, I could watch a movie or eat or drink something, but now I have completely changed my attitude towards the game. The results from the game became much better, I began to reach the final table much more often and take higher prize places.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Basically, I play 3-4 tables at the same time. And therefore, during such an active game, there is simply no time to eat. But if I have only one table left, and I feel that I am hungry, then I will gladly go to the kitchen and get something to eat.

Ataman911

Ataman911

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
No, I don't even think about food before night tournaments. I can only drink some water at the break of the tournament. Otherwise I concentrate on poker. In general, I have a good rule: " When you win, you can eat". :cool:
Good rule

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Sweets with coffee or Pepsi always help me during a late night poker session.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If the tournament takes long enough I'll end up getting something to eat. I also drink a lot of fluids, usually some juice. I also like drinking coffee...

Veralt

Veralt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I usually eat all the time, small amounts of food, and I really struggle when I'm too busy to do it. In the case of poker, since I'm usually at home playing, I always have something to drink and eat, without fail. Especially considering that the sessions are very long.

Veralt

Veralt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
No.

I only eat one big meal a day (OMAD).

The rest of the time I only drink water.
You are my nemesis haha.
Do you do it because it's what you find comfortable, or because your routine forces you to?
Because I understand that's the diet followed by sumo wrestlers, one big meal a day.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I eat to refuel. I would not be cognisant of how that ties into my poker game or whether that happens to be played at night or not.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
You are my nemesis haha.
Do you do it because it's what you find comfortable, or because your routine forces you to?
Because I understand that's the diet followed by sumo wrestlers, one big meal a day.
Mostly for health reasons - but yes, it's also easy and time-efficient.

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think i prefer to drink something in order to eat. Usually i like to drink some water or fresh juice.

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
while playing after this procedure, he can pull the bucket, and then the whole game will fly to hell

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Sugar-containing foods will not benefit the brain. High sugar levels cause dementia and other mental disorders. You need to eat vegetables and fruits.Certain foods, such as those high in omega-3 fatty acids, can be considered brain-boosting foods.

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Depends on the mood. If I am hungry, I will certainly eat. But in most cases, tea and cookies are enough for me :)

olejean

olejean

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like to eat whenever I'm hungry, no matter what I'm doing.

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
I don't like playing at night, it's very tiring, I prefer to sleep and rest to play in the morning.