Do You Like Daniel Negreanu?

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like Daniel Negreanu's gameplay he makes plays that other players cannot do properly.

A

animalitymk3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He has played for a while in the highest stakes and most difficult tables. I think he is enjoyable to watch, such as on High stakes poker. I like that show as well as the WPT, where he has won a lot.

csubu

csubu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my favourite poker player. He is a God!

A

akjordan16

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Old Dan

Yep like or don't like, Old little Dan is awesome player.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
He's awesome, I like Daniel and Phil Hellmuth. Too bad Phil has arrived to Bahamas late and lost TT vs AQ today with a short stack.

JAE1957

JAE1957

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can always be good at poker learn the game... But to encourage fish/newcomers to the game is another thing.

He knows how to play well, Ivey is my favourite though but the dangerous thing about Daniel he's a guy who will take 1mil off you and make you laugh it off and come back next week.
Daniel is one of the people I would give a million to just to learn from him... I'll never be able to afford it but a guy can dream

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu is one of the talented poker players .. Yes>>So I like it)

AMTTT

AMTTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu - a cheerful and positive player, do not get bored with it, in spite of his game live

I

ICEQUEEN14

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniels getting Married ! Finally:star:

L

Lilhawker11

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel is one of the all time best. Always has great reads and is definitely an interesting character at the table. Hes great for the game

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can't say that I like him as we have never been formally introduced. I'll check back after we are. ( I would not bother looking for an update soon)

As far as him as a poker player, of course, why would you not? He is a great example of what we should all strive to be, a good character at the table who uses all of his skills to overcome his opponents but still humble and smart enough to constantly work at and adjust his game.

As far as playing like him, I don't think he is someone at this point that I would try to copy. I do not share his post flop ability and would run myself into a lot of trouble playing the types of hands that he is able to extract value from or get away from.

crimsonblur

crimsonblur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do like the way Daniel Negreanu plays poker even if he can be annoying sometimes, he is definitely difficult to read when he throws his mind games at you.

B

Benego

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But, the big impact has his table talk... he is putting a lot of pressure that way!

xWiredAcesx

xWiredAcesx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's hard not to like the guy...

To be honest it's really hard to not like DNegs. Though he has been surrounded by, what I guess you would call "controversy", he still maintains a certain charm that is hard to resist. I believe as a person he is a shining example of what an ambassador to the game of poker should be. And as a player his statistics sort of speak for itself. He received a lot of grief over the "more rake is better" comments he made but I personally understood what he was trying to say. I just don't believe a lot die hard players wanted to hear it lol. But as far as liking "Kid Poker" I'm personally hard pressed to find any bad qualities he may have. We should all probably "put some respect on his name and not get so consumed by the petty things. Just admire his talent and what he's done for the game and leave it at that.

Future_Pr00F

Future_Pr00F

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has always been my favourite player, who couldnt like him, ayee? :D

R1temp

R1temp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
рука 55 довольно часто побеждает монстров

С каких это пор слабые пары часто побеждают монстров?

And I think that 55 often lose monsters.

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Technically there are an infinity of players better than him but maybe his image is good for the showtime. Tom Dwan is technically way better than Negreanu. He is humble even though he has millions of reasons to do the contrary.

B

brightknight

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, he was on the top about 10 years ago, but nowadays he's not, to my mind. For sure, Daniel Negreanu is a great and positive guy, who plays poker very well but younger generation plays much better. He admitted it himself and agreed that his style of playing is not that good as it used to be:(

unnamed72

unnamed72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know, I watched a couple of his videos on youtube / many of his acts are unclear for me..

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love him and I really enjoy him while I watch him! One of the best players of all time! :):D Great to read the opponent and his hand and the success in poker shows what a player is. Idol in poker certainly!

L

lewis99

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
gday all...i like him..his wsop blogs are worth watching...maybe following his play can help..certainly cant hurt...thanks darrell

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know him.

He was one of the players who got me into poker by seeing on TV. I always enjoyed him for entertainment value too.

Off the felt he seems like a decent guy although I don't follow his blog/personal life enough to form an accurate opinion.

Poker players and athletes are not people I idolize so I'm not too concerned with character traits.

With all that being said, I like him.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He is a great player, he talks a lot during poker games, maybe this is his biggest secret: talk to distract opponents.
Throughout his career he has been able to add up to $ 40M in tournament winnings.