Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Daniel negreanu

hello and me. I like Daniel Negreanu and the way he plays his low hands is amazing. He is a winning player, and that's the most important thing in poker. But I also do not like his excessive risk, I've seen him in tournaments near the first places where he risks everything with less strong cards. I do not like taking such unreasonable risks.

dedok0525

dedok0525

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In it I like most about his behavior at the table. It uses something that is very important in a live game, and what do not know the players who are playing for the first time live games. He sees his opponents. I enjoy knowing that when he calls plays his cards to his opponent. For example, he looks at the opponent and smiling says THINK YOU kings, and his opponent discards a winning hand. He often plays well. This is cool. And it is very positive.

D

Dontworry44

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel negreanu

I really think he is the best poker player. no one can play like him

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like him he seems to be cool in and out of the poker tables carries himself well and you can't get mad when you lose to him lol

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Yes he is a nice player and also a great person, and all his earnings in poker talk that he's a great player.

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did someone see the style that he play? He play small cards like 55 66..I see a lot of tournaments with him and he win a lot.So my questions are:icon_fara:
What do you think 55 beat QQ KK AA? and Do you like he's style?

I like my style of play, I think many would like to get it.

prozitu

prozitu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am amazed at how often he correctly reads opponents cards. I am sure there is some editing for tv but still they don`t show many other players doing it. He is always entertaining and an excellent ambassador for Poker.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I like Danial Negranau. As far as the 5-5 beating the Q-Q it is because 5's are coming. Here are a few ways to tip you off. 5's haven't been on the flop in a while. Another is to remember when you last hit trips was it in 5's. If it was in 5's, it probably won't be in 5's again.

Dimanis

Dimanis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like Danial Negranau, my favorite player. He reads a great people.

M

mioou2011

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why not
he is a master and really humor; I learn so much thing from him
i thinck every body must respect him
we all owe him

N

nowyX

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
his one of best players, but I think durrrr are the best one:)

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like him yes, his playing style and based on player reading and ranges and for that reason makes him so profitable I admire him as a player.

S

Stormforge

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did someone see the style that he play? He play small cards like 55 66..I see a lot of tournaments with him and he win a lot.So my questions are:icon_fara:

I like him a lot. He plays the person more than the cards and I've seen him make some AMAZING reads.

Super fun to watch.

I

Izfensina

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
KidPoker is no more that kid who ,impressed the poker scene at that time but he is one of the great poker players it's always a 100% Fun guaranteed to watch him playing.

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was it David Negreanu?

I think i played with him tonight or early hours of this morning lol I'm sitting on a pokerstars 5 starcoin satellite offering payout of two tickets to a megga 300,000 game some where i wasn't really even worried as i didn't seriously think out of 690 odd people i'd get to first or even second.... sooooo .... any way..

As I'm waiting to place a bets and on good cards to arrive I had other things detracting me from the game and who looks at the names of opponents any way...

so I've built up my stack and gain a little more interest in the room as im stacking.. I realize a player on the other side of the table losses his chips and rebuys back in each time, i think to my self "mate that alot of star coins" id use them on the star schools league and when i saw his avatar i realized this player was using David Negreanu's face as their avatar...

hmmm so i ask is that you David Negreanu? lol and he answers i keep lossing here, i reply that alright buddy you'll do better in the live games lol

he answer they wont let him into the live games any more hahaah i laughed my guts up. he wasn't on top of his game, neither was i but i stayed in long enough to see him rebuy 5 times lol that was funny who ever it was he made David look like any regular bad beat player with more starcoins than luck lol ok here is the screen shot...

Attachments

• david negreanue played with me.JPG
    david negreanue played with me.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 12
L

lezghin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like Daniel so merry .. positive, always smiling and joking .. able to lose by the way ... never swears like some when they lose:flute::flute:

D

Deemajor44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really do like watching him i have recently watched him on youtube some but he is really funny and a great sport when it comes to the game!!:D:burnout:

Marctowin

Marctowin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No. I prefer women. The fusion of male and female body when lighting sconces are much more beautiful than face Negreanu.:D

P

Pokerton

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

I have respect for him, he knows his stuff and his table image is what I find most impressive, he can get in peoples heads - taking them off their game.

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How can you not like him. He is def. one of the top 5 best players to ever play the game. Some find him arrogant or whatever but he has earned the right to be vocal. Just my opinion.

andsws

andsws

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
Daniel has a good humor, is respectful and also a great reader. His parents were born in Romania so my vote goes to him :D Great lad overall!

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
He is canadian and so am I like by the way he is a great player.

M

megiverz1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Negreanu is a great character.

Great character. Outstanding poker player. We can say he is a lot of fun to watch playing. His reads are sometime crazy good!