INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I play during the afternoon, until my wife arrives and I have to be with her.

afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I used to before pokerstars changed to follow the Ontario government rules. I had a few womens games that I really liked that were scheduled different times of the day and I would often try to catch one of those a few times a week. Right now I’ve taken a bit of a break and enjoying my summer without much poker but I suspect in the fall I’ll make the CC freerolls part of my schedule more often since I do enjoy the games and players.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
No each day is different .......depend of the rournament and my time i have to spent....but weeken if i have nothing i pass everyday on poker

N

Nusya

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The schedule is for pro. Pleasure should be without schedules.

oleg8519

oleg8519

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I'm trying to create it and stick to it for the first days, but on the third day I play all my free time or as long as my bankroll allows

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never thought about a special schedule) I play as time allows and my mood)

hi_im_grimm

hi_im_grimm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
I work full time, so i try to play in weekends on GG and PS :) saturdays and sundays are best for tournaments on these sites

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
The war has been going on in my country for 10 months. During the war, it is impossible to keep to the schedule. Previously, I had a more or less structured schedule and played my favorite freerolls in the evenings. Now I play when there is an opportunity, when there is time, when there is electricity, when there is Internet. In other words, I rarely play now.

L

laurao07

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I only play when I have free time. Sometimes its a big part of my day, like on holidays, but sometimes its before to sleep 3 days per week.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I do not have a poker schedule, poker is not my job... I play when I have time and the house is quiet!

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the schedule is not very important, the main thing is to have money, time and desire to play)

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I dont have schedule.....i pla i play and i play bit when i'm tires i stop or if i have something else to so i play alot but sometime i jave to stop

T

tiptools

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
No I have not. I only play when I'm in the mood. I'm generally not a planning person :)

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I don't have a special poker schedule. I usually play after work and on weekends

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no, I also don't believe that programming improves or wins a game in poker, what counts is your ability to play.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Not yet, but I would love to have it, I really like this game and I believe I can spend my life playing, I will become professional, study, dedicate myself and play more and more!

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have any schedule, I play in the tournaments that I can and I have time.

Robbit

Robbit

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I basically plays the same tournaments every day.

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I was just thinking in planning better my sessions. I know what tournaments I like, but I have to choose better which ones to play, considering the simultaneous tables number.
Also, I'm increasing the BI level according to my BR, but I keep playing the lower ones, and I don't know if I have to increase the lower limit.

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I don't have a set schedule to play poker, but for work I like to play on weekends since I play much calmer and without time running out

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have a strict poker schedule, but I keep the session duration - 2.5-3 hours

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
yes I only play I still haven't had a concentration to study poker to dedicate myself to the game so I'm just recreational so far

P

plusia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Not at all .I play poker only when I'm in the mood for it and as long as I don't have housework waiting for me :cool:

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
My poker schedule consists of having free time, mostly playing on weekends.

staytrue001

staytrue001

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There is no special schedule, but I try to start playing only after I finish all my work