Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello
do you have a specific schedule
If yes what is yours ?
Personally I don't have anymore and its something I should work on.
I think I play 1 hour in the last week and spend 15 studing / watching videos.
The week before I think I didn't watch a single video.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never made a poker schedule for myself. There was no reason for this. I play when I have free time and mood.

Swat1197

Swat1197

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No just pl when it's ok for me

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyday at night , after kids go to sleep and home is calm

C

CapdeCraniu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My poker schedule is implicit since I mostly play MTT freerolls.
These are being held late in the evening, so yes, I play a couple of tournaments before I go to sleep.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I don't have a special schedule. I play only when I have free time, usually in the evenings and at night. For me, poker is a hobby, so I don't complicate things, and I just enjoy the game.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I usually play in the evening and as a type of tournament I like to be as long as possible :), I mean the duration of the blinds increase :), not turbo:)

M

maroca06

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never made a schedule, I play when I have time.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey!
I play when I have free time and want to play poker, usually in the evening after work.

bogdanov_va

bogdanov_va

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey!
I usually play in the evening. day job)

T

thesternburglar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish I did. I used to play home games 3-5 times a month. Covid ended that for now. Trying the free roll thing now as I do not entirely trust myself opening an account to fund it no matter how big the bonuses are.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't have a game schedule. I play when I'm in the mood and have free time.I also devote some time to training, but there is no specific schedule !!!

D

Daddy_Shark

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, fish are more likely to play between 5-9 pm weekdays and later on the weekends. The grinders play 24/7.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My schedule consists of preparing and scheduling a game on Monday, playing Tuesday through Thursday, reviewing and reviewing lost and marked hands on Friday, Saturday and Sunday rest and recovery.

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Yes, I have a schedule, I would say. During the week I play 2-3 SNGs in the evening and afterwards the FRC games from Cardschat. At the weekends I play mainly freerolls and sometimes a buy-in MTT.

54m

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no schedule at the time. My only schedule its to have money, to keep playing everyday, which Its been very hard to keep up, loosing my bank roll keeps me out of play.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
No, I don't have a schedule. I play when I have the opportunity and desire. sometimes I can watch tutorial videos on the game.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not follow any schedule. I play when I have free time, mostly 4-5 days a week in the evenings and at night. The only and most important condition for me is a good mood.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play poker at my tournaments on my own schedule.

PeLLeTTi

PeLLeTTi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. I like to play/study in the mornings.
The reason is because I'm more regulated at this time and also because the field is easier, so it ends up being +EV.
I try to establish a daily grind routine the day before to be as organized as possible. It works better for me than just sitting and playing something.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every morning I check all my sports betting Apps to lock in any promos/free bets for the day.

For poker I play almost every day and I check the same games everyday to register them at the last minute.

I have about 3 - 4 MTTs that I really like, which I try to play as often as possible. ;)

fedkov

fedkov

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I play the same tournament in the evening 3.5K for $2.20 all the time. deepstack. I really like the structure of the game. I stick to a sleep-only schedule:)

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In essence, my schedule is a schedule of daily and weekly CardsChat community freerolls. I always try to take part in our freerolls, because this is the best way to increase my bankroll without any risks.

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Unfortunately, I'm not a very good player, my bankroll is 0. That's why I play freerolls that come across. I have irregular working hours, so I can't know exactly when I'll come home. Of course, I would like to play better and make schedules for games in tournaments, I hope this will be the case soon.

Tredford

Tredford

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daily freebees and some weekend tournaments

I work FT (full time, not Full Tilt!), but I find 10 mins a day to log onto two of my sites, GG and PS, to get the daily promos.
GG promos gives away 0.25$ per day ($1 on Sat!) for either a spin or a PKO, and I have accumulated ~$100 in the last year from this alone.
These daily freebees are a bit better than the freeroll tournaments because they dont take as long, so you can do them over lunch or even a break.

Other than that, I get on the odd free rolls in the evenings and then a few tournaments on the weekend. If I only have an hour or two (uhg, kids!) I might just do a couple of SNGs.