Do you find poker the most interesting of all games?

Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For a card game using a French-suited deck, probably. Money or stakes have to be involved though. Poker without stakes is actually an awful game. If stakes aren't involved, then I think Spades or Bridge are better card games than Poker.

However, none of those are the most interesting card game I've played in general. That title goes to Magic the Gathering.
I disagree about the first part :LOL:, but what I want to say the most is Idk if you're in it, but if you are, challenge me on Gathering Arena, same nick Captainine9 🙌

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If we are talking card games or just analytical games, then yes poker. If we are talking sports games, American Football! The real stuff, college or NFL!

EnchantedFox

EnchantedFox

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I disagree about the first part :LOL:, but what I want to say the most is Idk if you're in it, but if you are, challenge me on Gathering Arena, same nick Captainine9 🙌
Sorry, but I don't play on Arena. I've never been a fan of it. I'm an old-school paper Magic player through and through. It's nice to see someone else who enjoys the game though : )

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
most boring game of all time with all the respect

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have played and am not playing more games, but poker is probably the most interesting and exciting game of all that I know.

Pityesz1974

Pityesz1974

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
No.There are some interesting and exciting game,but you can win money with this.

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's different for everyone. But poker is the most interesting game for me.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also like chess because that game is only for the mind
Unfortunately, I don't play chess. I tried to study but it was too difficult for me. Probably like most of our community, Poker is my favorite card game, but only NL Hold'em. I don't play other types of poker.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think so because what makes poker interesting for many people is the strategic complexity it implies. Players must consider their cards, other players' bets, probabilities and statistics, as well as the ability to "read" their opponents to make optimal decisions on each hand.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Poker is a great game, besides that I also like snooker

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I like this game so much , the element of bluffing when necessary makes it super interesting!
I love watching top regs of poker talking about their thought process!!!

andy1996

andy1996

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Poker, like football, is played all over the world.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone!
I think, in our Human World have enough the many interesting Games, including of course, and the different kinds of Poker!
I also like to play in Chess and in the different variants of Checkers!.. Further Time Shows!..

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, poker is by far the best game in the world, and there are simply no games comparable to it.

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is quite an interesting and intellectual game. I think it's the best for me

lilypond

lilypond

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Yes, poker is my favourite game. I also like chess but chess is more strategic, whereas poker also has elements of psychology, mastering your emotions, reading other players which make it more interesting for me.

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is a good game, but it's just one of many.

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Yes, not just the most interesting, I think I like all aspects of the game.

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Playing poker is not only entertaining, but it also allows you to develop a series of skills that help the player grow on a social level, for example, understanding the personal traits of those who participate with them in the games.
In addition, it is a very well structured game that encourages concentration. In this way, impulsivity and chance are put aside, increasing the expectation towards the participation of each player and their own. This generates a type of attraction that is typical of poker and that helps the player understand the way in which the players act. others and rely on logic rather than probability.
the truth is that poker is a game of mental skill that rewards players for putting their skills into practice, what better way to pass the time

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I like very much the game poker because it keeps my alert and put me to the test with the fapt that I have to make the right decision always or I am out of the game :)

ScoobyNL

ScoobyNL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
I like most boardgames like monopoly and risk.

I also know a lot cardgames and yes poker is for me the most interesting cardgame, some skills and luck.

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is the most interesting of all card games. But this is not only interesting but also very emotional.

E

Easylu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Hello, of course poker is a very interesting game due to the different strategies that are used, and the different skills that one uses; In addition to using psychology in the plays and bets that one makes

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Everytime I play poker I learn something new and I just cant get enough of learning and developing my game,its fantastic.

Top 10 Games