Do you enjoy playing poker or do you have angry thoughts while playing?

jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I have both feelinga depending on my streak, dont let it affect your performance

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the more games you have going the easier it is to let go of the bad beats.

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoy playing poker immensely. Even when Im having a tough go of it, I’ll ask myself do you really want to continue Or do you need a break? I love playing it so much it’s even hard to taken break from it sometimes. So bad beats and all, I’ll take every minute of it. Yes I have gotten angry but it’s usually because I made a stupid mistake but then I try to learn from my mistake and just move on to the next game. So percentage wise 90% it relaxes and is pure enjoyment and 10% I can be annoyed or frustrated. The more I play for the most part the less frustrated or annoyed I am and the quicker I recover from a hand or a game :).

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The time when I was angry while playing is a thing of the past. I've learned to control my emotions.

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You know, it's an interesting question, I've never thought about it. I rather agree with you, I also get nervous and angry when I’m frankly unlucky, which happens quite often.

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In the past I had a lot of angry thoughts, especially when I had a lot of percentage over an opponent who took too many risks, but today my mind is a little calmer about that!🙏✌️

D

Dougana

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
There are times when I hate a bad river, especially when you have like a 95% chance of winning the hand, and that happens a lot.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoy most of the time I'm playing poker. Of course I get angry when I'm close to the FT and lose to a bad beat, but I think this represent less than 10% of the time.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Even though I occasionally go on tilt, It's not an angry tilt. I go on tilt because for some crazy reason I want to double my stack in minutes and it's not even about money as I don't need it. I like the adrenaline rush from winning and unfortunately loosing. As a sidebar, today I actually downloaded a good chunk of change to my bank account instead of blowing it. My wife is still in shock!

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It all depends on the importance of the tournament, if it’s not very important, then I just play and have fun, even if I lost, and if it’s important, then I worry and get angry when the losses hurt.

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you don't like this game, why would you even want to play it? Of course I like poker. Another issue is the ability to control my emotions while playing. But if you're angry 70 percent of the time playing poker, you need to understand whether you're mad at your actions or the actions of other players. When you figure out what the problem is, consider what you need to do to avoid getting angry in such situations. Try to play more responsibly, catch yourself getting angry and stop it. If you get emotional, then a good game is out of the question.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I get angry 70% of the time I play
I'm a quiet guy, to get annoyed only when the power goes out or the internet goes down, especially when I'm in a tournament with good cards right when it's time to bet or when I made a bet and couldn't finish and when I return, I was eliminated

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I get angry 70% of the time I play
I am not angry, because I have no reason to be angry. On the contrary, if I found time to play in my favorite tournaments, it means that my business is going quite well. Anger does not give you any advantages, anger only harms you to make considered and adequate decisions.

km1n

km1n

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes i enjoy poker, sometimes i lose control but nothing i cant handle with a beer or something to control my temper .

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
don't be angry while playing poker. thats not good for the game environment.

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't have any angry thoughts while playing

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I try to play at a group of tables at the same time so that I don't lose my nerve while playing one game

laihuynh

laihuynh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
When I bought too much into a table and the bad games kept repeating and not bluffing the opponent when they were caught, I was quite angry at times when I smashed the next item.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
you see, there is no logic, mathematics does not work
online poker has no logic
a worse combination wins by a lot
Well, my dear, initially I would say that it would be a horror for me to feel angry while playing. I would have stopped playing by now. Accept Poker as it is, because that is exactly what makes it such a beautiful game.
As for online poker, understand it as a different variant that you have to adapt to to improve your performance. Also remember that in online poker, rooms are always trying to maintain a balance between recreational and professional players, as it is not viable to let the fish be devoured by sharks, because it is the fish that put money into the game. This causes strong hands to be destroyed more often in online Poker. Try to understand the logic applied in this so that the game continues to be random and even so the high level players do not always destroy the average and weak ones. Then, once you understand the logic, adjust your game.

Arthurinacio17a

Arthurinacio17a

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like to play poker, but not when I'm angry, it really affects my game

sibkaz

sibkaz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
There is such a thing as, uh. sports anger. It's something that I have, uh. but just being angry at a person,
that's not good, that's not right. If he knows you have a strong card, he has the right to take a chance and bet trash..... he's less likely to win. And we should be wiser and smarter than that! )

MARIANARDES2022

MARIANARDES2022

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I like to play, time goes by and I can still win something.

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I love winning and cashing out when you lose with aces, everyone gets angry thoughts

Eeanoriya

Eeanoriya

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I have a lot of angry thoughts) I am a very emotional woman)