ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I agree with you, I try to eat enough before I start playing. What if I do while playing is drink a lot of water

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Hello guys I’m tournament and cash games player but sometimes I get lost in the game and forget to eat,then i find that I don’t play as well when I haven’t eaten always want to be at your best .

Reail

Reail

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I can't start playing hungry. And then I like to nibble on salted nuts during the game - it calms me down ;)

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to eat before I play and sometimes I eat while I play, it doesn't bother me at all to have meals, but I understand that there are players who can't eat while playing.

Nizar

Nizar

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know about you but, I can't eat before or while I'm playing it makes me uncomfortable.
from what I've read it's a bad idea not to. Thoughts?
If I'm hungry I eat If I play I coordinate eating and playing.

yango

yango

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The ideal thing in poker is not to have to think about food and water, you have to control your food by eating protein to stay focused on the game and not think about finishing all at once or immediately.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I try to eat about an hour before tournaments start. In the early stages of tournaments, this is a bit of a hindrance, but by the final stages I usually come up in the optimal state - hungry and angry.:)

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can certainly find some foods that help your brain to be ready for war at the tables. Google is always your friend. I guess there is a thread at cardschat too.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no problem eating or drinking while playing poker. I'm too focused on my game so I don't have any kind of problem.

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Normally I eat while I'm playing. Tournaments often take several hours and eating is not something that distracts me.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there

no because i play in the evening before dinner....lololol

rgds

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I can't play when I'm hungry, so I always eat before I start playing and if I'm hungry during a session, I'll get a stack in the meantime until I finish, but it's for everyone,

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I always eat before I play poker. Always.

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play and eat at the same time

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I don't know about you but, I can't eat before or while I'm playing it makes me uncomfortable.
I think that many players eat before and during the game and after the game and during the break, I, in turn, drink water or drinks, but I don’t eat

oleg8519

oleg8519

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
not always but as a rule I eat between giveaways. Appetite comes when eating

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To my great regret, I seize stress after the session)))))

romerim

romerim

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some power options are indicated so that the brain can work at full steam. Eggs produce acetylcholine, responsible for improving memory and learning, in addition to being a source of B complex vitamins. Orange and passion fruit are fruits that prevent tiredness and help fight stress. Almonds have a large dose of vitamin E, a substance that fights the effects of aging in the brain.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If I know that a long poker session awaits me, then I will definitely eat before the game and sometimes I will prepare a salad or a sandwich for a snack.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I spend a lot of time playing, sometimes I have to eat while playing, I prefer to drink coffee to curb hunger and avoid drowsiness while playing

mervin88

mervin88

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i drink coffee and eat a lot before and during playing it's very hard to focus if your stomach in empty and growling

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Sometimes i dont,but most times yes,but the best times is when i eat like 1 hour before,i feel way better,whem i eat like in a hurry to play i dont feel so well but that depends in how much time i had sleeping XD
God bless

T

Tomiveres

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never thought about eating or not eating before a poker session or while playing one .
I eat when I'm hungry , I eat also during the poker session .

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Slightly strange question
I only eat when I want to eat