Do you consider yourself an offensive or defensive player?

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
It depends on the situation in the game, but I often play with caution

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A perfect balance between LAG and TAG.

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
That depends on the situation and the person I'm dealing with, but most of the time I play for courage when I have a hand made and I bet a lot depending on what I think my opponent has.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
You're a smart guy Carlos, I still want to see you at a final table at the WSOP in Vegas, big hug.🙂
Thanks brother kkkkkkkk
I love you so much
Cheers:):):)

Gian Totaro

Gian Totaro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think it is a variation of both. I consider myself an offensive player but it all depends on the situation, there are times when you need to play passive.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
used to be the average between a striker and a defender now I try to play a striker for luck counting on poker is not very cool just try to play correctly on the GTO and you will always be a profitable player and get money the main thing is to play right and the rest does not matter how the cards turn

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I prefer to play defensively.

bardhylmemaj

bardhylmemaj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AL
Chips
To tell the truth, I'm good at both attacking and defending poker. But sometimes, when I drink a little too much, I play a lot in attack. The problem is that I lose a little more than usual. I don't know why.

Mohamed48

Mohamed48

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Depending on the psychological state, but I think I'm offensive

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi
I rely only on my own skills. A lot depends on luck of course, but at least my skills are something that depends on me, so I try to be disciplined, and learn and improve my own game.
Good luck.

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I always rely on my experience and how I feel my opponents and the game at the table. I constantly change the strategy and tactics of the game. Sometimes I can play a hand aggressively and sometimes I can play the same hand passively. Depends on what position I'm in and what players I'm playing against. I also often change my playing style and range of hands, I can play a few hands loose and then start playing tight. I do this so that my opponents cannot read me. It all depends on the circumstances, I take into account a lot of factors in order to choose a certain strategy, tactics and style of the game.

martinoni

martinoni

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Always depends on the field for me...

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Depend which tournament or wich cash game table.....i will player and if offensive paid i will do but if not i will defend

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depend of how is it going on the game, I sometimes I start playing very aggressive and then I try to rise my chips to secure my position and when the tournament have half of players or less I start to play very soft and being very patient haha...

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Special Teams. I'm definitely a Special Teams player.

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
A surprising number of people consider me offensive, away from the tables at any rate.

nakiesQUensyyy

nakiesQUensyyy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I consider myself a tight card player

tony2521

tony2521

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
Both
I defend and attack whenever possible

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
In my personal case... my strategy is very balanced... at least that's what I intend to do... since depending on how the hand is shaken... I act aggressive or defensive... I always take into account what it is happening on the board,,, that is, the flop, turn and river cards... that will mark how I should play my hand,,,

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be fair i think im offensive because people can fold a lot

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In you of poker, are you more defensive and strategic, or aggressive and rely on luck?
I mostly play very tight, but at the same time I try to be aggressive enough not to lose the initiative.

vladsink

vladsink

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BY
Chips
I like to play aggressively, I like to knock out opponents

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Both , but I am carefull when I attack , cause when I am offensive I tend to fall into RNG bad beats . Jokerstats that call with air or cr** get rewarded with runner runners ,

Fepitaph

Fepitaph

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
it is obvious that it is more profitable to play aggressively, if you take just dry research statistics from any limits, then a call will bring less %BB than a raise or other aggressive action. sometimes it’s worth playing passively, but only if you have the nuts from the flop, I judge by myself, since many players are bad postflop players, it’s better to aggressively and easily throw cards into a pass for overaggression than to open bluffs when you often don’t understand with what range op entered the distribution, temboll at the micros, where people just enter with the card they like