Do You Consider Poker a Passion, Job or Hobby?

C

Chomik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me its a hobby and fun thing to spend time

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think poker is a passionate game that depends on luck and does not depend only on skill.

are both, that's why poker is passionate, sometimes it can be luck, sometimes it can be skill, you can't separate luck and skill from poker .....

:driver:

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's best to have luck and skill,mixed with patience,selective aggressiveness,and intelligence.If it was easy,,,it would't be so much fun! :dancing2:

Absolutely my thoughts!

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
For me poker is a passion I love the game, I have fun and spend time also must occasionally win some money :D

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a hobby for me. I enjoy playing poker with my free time.:ciao:

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree, luck is a big part. But a skilled player can over come his bad luck by playing to his opponent and not the cards. Something I have not mastered, so bad luck destroys my game. And I have plenty of it.

PuletJelek

PuletJelek

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me poker is a hobby,, but it spends so much my time...

Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi.

I am a newbie, so for now poker is a hobby and a passion for me, and perhaps a hope that one day it will be a way to make a living, or at least help in that.

Greetings.

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
For me, poker is a mixture of hobbies and entertainment, it is interesting to spend leisure time.

Shawnt

Shawnt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker power

First it's a choice to enjoys your hobbies enough to have passion for it. And 😁 Have fun.

D

DamocValentin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me is just a hobby. I play poker to have fun in my free time

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A Passion, a Hobby??

For me Poker has gone from being an enjoyable recreation, to a fun game to an addiction. A good one though. I play at least 4 hours a day 7 days a week and enjoy it all, both the ups and downs and the occasional cash. Chatting with other players is also great. Now shuffle up and deal...:)

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, poker is currently a hobby. I have no burning desire to constantly play thereby showing a passion for the game. And of course - this is not work, playing poker does not bring me any income. So - this is just a hobby.

luckyou

luckyou

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think poker is one of the best hobbies you can have if you approach it correctly. It teaches you about so many things - math, probability, statistics, mental discipline, strategy. So much of this is transferable to other areas of your life. Further, if you play live then you get to meet and interact with all sorts of random people that you never otherwise would. On top of all that, how many hobbies can you actually have a decent chance of making money at?

Manjerica1

Manjerica1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At this moment of my live it's more likely to be a hobby, but as soon as I can I want to be a professional player.

I just love the 'freedom' we have to play...

J

joshua360

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is .....?

I would like poker to be a full time job. But at the current time, it's more of my passion. I play it every day, most of the day. I'm currently struggling with bankroll management. I win a little from a freeroll and I instantly go and play whatever MTT or sit n go I can afford.

AndyGamesPoker

AndyGamesPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I definitely consider poker a passion. I absolutely love it! I want it to be a job lol... I am not nearly good enough to play professionally. However, I hope that with hard work and dedication and lots of studying I will be by the time I retire from my regular job.

A

angelamsmith05

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A hobby for sure. I don't have the time to make it a job! Or the skill:)

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
all in 10 10 against AQ the first 3 cards enter 8 2 4 then 5 and the last 3 I do not understand anything else it is said that poker is a science game and a little luck ...

D

Dude1901

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy this game.Consequently,poker is my passion😍😍😍