Do you Bluff?

luiaguila

luiaguila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the truth is said to be easier to lie online but playing live a lot of bluffing are made but we must do it because it is much easier to catch you

solodorec

solodorec

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bluff part of the game true. but in fact bluffing is 70% a lot of money and 30% opponent will fold

L

L0RDVAD3R

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on other players on the table. But yes in 100 hands I will bluff a few times.

R

Runeloko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do but when first I gotta watch how my opponent is playing.

Stanislav

Stanislav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
twin

interesting question yeah why not when i see don't got choise i need to try but we will see what think my enemy chance :)

S

smilezzz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on what you consider a bluff. If we are talking a C-Bet after the flop and a simi bluff on the turn then, yes I bluff online. I don't really consider those bluffs more of strategy. You would have to be more specific.

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course there is also need it when you play poker at any enemy that would not get used to your tactics and you could not read

M

MaxMill

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would not win without bluffs, Sometimes you go down in flames but majority of the time if felt out right and played correct you will win more bluffing than losing.. As most have said really depends on the spot.

T

Tomioto3095

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have the same way.. i bluff a lot more when i play online. But i trying to bluff the same in both times, because i am losing too much if bluffs in online poker

W

Whiterosemov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find it really difficult to bluff, I usually won't get into a hand without cards of a medium level (only in BB position and if nobody raised it too much)

Most of times I usually rely on the hesitation and on how fast the guy pushes "check" after the flop (of course he may be also a nice bluffer and do it purposely holding a huge hand). Also if the guy is on BB and is just defending his position, it's a lot easier to bluff because since the fact that you are raising it indicates that you probably have a decent hand.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My Opinion

Yeah I bluff in live games as well as on-line. The trick to a bluff is to have a good game so they think you have a hand. About 5 percent of the time you normally bet.

KERAPUTIH

KERAPUTIH

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do bluff on cash games, let say, i would do bluff 60% in 6 players , 30% in full ring. and always playing with max buy-in. because the big stacks is matter, which is i can bully the low stacks and limper.

B

Bsharky28

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course I bluff ))) How play without bluff ???

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Of course I bluff or semi bluff when I have the chance , particularly with continuation bets postflop with one opponent ,other times with two but carefully , playing on position , checking the reactions and responses I get everytime from my villains , seeing if the flop helps me to bluf or to continue bluffing and if Ineed it to bluf and ofcourse I use it on heads up .

But generally I would like to be a better bluffer , I luck the skill to continue my bluff when my opponent is aggressive , I'd like to learn more so as to win more chips from tournaments or cash from cash games using blufs .

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bluff or semi bluff when I see opportunity, or weakness my opponents in cash games or MTT. I never bluff in bounty tournament, players always will call you

Nikolay23

Nikolay23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I often make small raise to steal the pot or understand what opponent has.

Emixilian

Emixilian

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I bluff a lot and for me its a very important thing in poker (thats why im loosing money haha just joking) I consider the bluffs being an aggresive playing style. These bluffs make the game more interesting and more psyhological :)

SAKhur

SAKhur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bluffing is not used, I use a semi-bluff and well

D

Demagog

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluffing is one of the poker strategy and can not do without it. But Problem only in the fact that I too often I use this ...

N

nafanyalg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How often do you bluff?

Here is how to bluff?
I often come across on a bluff, share their experiences with newcomers.
What sama successful bluff?

N

nafanyalg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try never to bluff, I have a very bad at. I do not know how many of all turns, sometimes use return a semi-bluff, which is rare.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
bluffing is part of poker .... but not all the time

gjwalk

gjwalk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't bluff as much as I should be. It's easier to bluff online because you don't have to worry about any physical tells giving you away, and don't kid yourself there are always tells. You need to tell a story to successfully bluff.
If you're representing a drawing hand, bet big when it looks like that card hit. If you're not bluffing, you can bet that somebody is taking your stack by bluffing you.