Do you believe in luck??

S

seraxel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A better question: Does luck believe in me?

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yes of course i believe on luck......i dont think he had something to do to bring it.....but sometimes is just pocket card

PeLLeTTi

PeLLeTTi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that the luck factor depends on the decision we make and how mathematics and psychology combine in our lives. Something that seems random can have a logic, so it is necessary to study all possible information. A person who is lucky is optimistic from the start and is open to opportunities creating a vicious cycle of luck.

F

FlushKings311

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
LL31

Absolutely, see it every day that's right I see it, don't experience much, and that's just fine. Working and investing in something is way better than it just having it drop in your lap.

ProblemPlaya

ProblemPlaya

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
luck is a statistical certainty, they are called outliers

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
nothing to bring luck to your side, just play the best of your ability and and keep grinding one way or another luck will just go to you

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

It is like the saying : I dont belive in witches, but I know they fly.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Luck in poker is everything. Most players know how to play poker, but not everyone is lucky enough to get a better hand than their opponent.

pokerace_1

pokerace_1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, everyone believes in luck, where without it?In principle, external factors or things that are not under our direct control, when they go in our favor, we call luck.
GL

S

StressMit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't consider luck a real factor because it real just comes down to guts. The cards fall however they fall,
but if you never see the river, you probably will never win.

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
As the saying goes, "fortune favors the prepared." If you don't know how to play poker, you won't get very far on luck alone. Always and in any business it is necessary to work hard and improve, and luck will come by itself. She's just a drop in your game if you play it right.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Luck

Sure luck is part of poker & life as well. Being able and smart enough to put yourself in shall I say a lucky position is part of being lucky thus knowing your odds. Heard once a player say he would rather be lucky then think he was good. LOL

GL All :D

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Those who believe in luck, both in life and in poker, tend to constantly blame everything on it, say "I'm a loser in life, I'm constantly unlucky, and others are lucky", etc., although, in fact, in Most of the time it's the people that are the problem, not the luck. And if you put enough effort, you can negate the luck factor.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First of all, I believe in statistics.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I would say intuition or faith, sometimes the cards on the table do everything for you.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Luck, destiny, chance, call it what you want, there is something of that in our lives. In poker I prefer certainty

S

slothi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well….I don’t know how to influence the luck itself….if I would….wow….😁
But maybe it’s an option to influence your skills to reduce the influence of the luck…😉

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Luck is a reality in poker. People get lucky all the time while playing poker, like when they play two junk cards like say jack 8 and you play ace king and they hit an 8. So yes, I believe in luck. I believe it is about 70% skill in poker and 30% luck.

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi

In a tournament I was very lucky, with almost anything I won, I really don't know why

Like2Play2

Like2Play2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Lady Luck

I do believe in luck but sometimes bad beats happens too. Example: In a real money tournament I get pocket Aces. I raise the pot. We are getting near the bubble. Then I get re-raised by the next player and a third player re-raised All In. I was happy to oblige. We are 3 people all in. Me AA; Player #2 had 77; and Player #3 had 88; Player #3 hit a set 888. So there you go, I was out of the tournament.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
luck is an integral part of poker. unfortunately, it is impossible to bring for game

olfabiolo

olfabiolo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I even believe, she's been away for a long time, she hasn't visited me in a long time. Because I don't even win on even and odd.

N

Nik990

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In this matter, it all depends on how you set yourself up, if you rely on 100% victory and luck being next to you, but if you have even a little doubt about your luck and run away from you :)