Do you always play the same way?

Rosylly

Rosylly

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
More or less, i can do very bad decision if tilted, but my overall strategy, i you can call it a strategy LOL, is pretty much the same. I play MTT, not cash.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, it can make a difference if my opponent has a big or short stack. Also, the stage of the tournament can influence my poker decisions.

D

darkgonz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
In my experience, playing in the same way has not only improved my results at the table but has also deepened my understanding and appreciation of the game.

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
I never play in the same way - none of the poker variants...online or live! Change your way of playing in every single game!

+ one little secret lol, if you play always in the same way especially in CC games you never going to win anything, because we have some great players... :)

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Playing at multiple tables, I can't keep track of how much one or the other has won, even playing at only one, I'm more concerned with my game and analyzing plays and probabilities that I don't have time to see or analyze how much the opponents have in chips

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends, sometimes when Im a bit irritated I play worse, faster and more dangerous.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you have to always balance your game and not be so obvious, because the more you play with the same opponents they will study you very quickly if you always play the same way, you have to adapt some things to not be so predictable.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
ive realized that i need to play different each time to get better results.

Ataman911

Ataman911

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It does depend on the tournament and the fee

Spielkind

Spielkind

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Check always betsizeing, watch movies and live mtts

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Certainly if you see that the player is winning, you have to adapt your game against him.

You're not going to play against a good player the same way you're going to play against a bad recreational player.

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
This depends a lot on the action of each player I'm playing, I analyze how they play to know the best way for me to play