ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
No, I usually vary my way of playing. Especially when you face the same players on a daily basis.

D

dem_al100

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Different tournaments have different strategies.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's important to always adapt your game. There are many situations that involve different approaches. Game type Cash, tournament, heads up. Tournament stage you are in, position, stack (yours and your opponent's)
Everything has to be constantly evaluated.

S

Sopt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SI
Chips
I mainly play tournaments so I adapt my play based on the stage tournament is in, but overall I really rarely mix it up. There is no much point in playing mind games against players you don't know and that don't know you, which is usually the case in online tournament play. Just go for the best plays possible and stick to that.

Playing live however you will often face people you already played against. There it's smart to mix is up and surprise them.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I pretty much play my same game. Of course making some plays by intuition is a part of it, so that does provide various changes to how I play. My opponent's stack plays a very minor part in my decisions.

ficticius

ficticius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
EC
Chips
I am not adapting my game depending on the times of the tournament and the villains I face. Thank you, greetings to all

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Can you see how much your opponent won in that game?
If so, does it affect your game?
In general I have a daily game plan.
In truth, I am not interested in what the opponent wins, but I am interested in the achievements that I try to obtain every day.
That is what catapults me to be able to advance game levels.
Greetings:):):)

xliuksasx

xliuksasx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
LT
Chips
I have my predefined ranges and try to stick to them, but sometimes I get out of the hand, depending on how it is going.

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The game is changing. It all depends on the specific tournament and the field of players

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Absolutely not,when iam sleeping a lotand in a good rotine i play a lot better
lol
God bless

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm often switching it against the same players, from tight to loose, from aggressive to passive...

letfmg

letfmg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Never, different games require different styles of play !

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't always play the same way, it all depends on the size of my stack and the stack of my opponents, when I have few chips I play more aggressively

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
No, it adapted me according to the table!

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In freerolls and micro-limits, you always need to adapt to specific opponents; playing the same with everyone here is a losing strategy.

MazzErati

MazzErati

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Can you see how much your opponent won in that game?
If so, does it affect your game?
Well, no, I wouldn't say that it affects my game in any way, I'd rather say that it's even easier to play with such people for some reason, since you know that he won't get dirty hands on your 3bet and it's even more comfortable to play that way.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you win a lot, you're more likely to believe in my bluff:D

Z

zerika

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Absolutely no: each table is a different table with with different people playing and a lot of possibilities (sometimes simmilar but never 100% equal).

M

Magallaneroy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
No, it depends of the table and the others players.

renegatul

renegatul

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course I always play the same way if I see that my opponents collect a lot of chips

T

The_Kid456

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I don't even play the same way throughout one game or tournament. I try to read other players and figure out what the best way to win against them would be. For example if a player seems very cautious then I tend to be very aggressive. If a player is really aggressive then I play cautiously.
My favorite though is when someone is extreamly aggressive. I like to fold lots and let them feel like they are winning and pushing me around. Then once I have a strong hand I let them jack up pot and try to get them to go all in. It's extremely rewarding busting someone out like that

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
no , I try to stick to my game no matter what , because if you have a decent style of poker , eventually you will get to have a big win :)