Do you accept criticism in your game?

O

okiepokerplayer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course! ... I like to criticize my game, it does not offend me, but some think that I always play the same, but I do not always play the same way in all tournaments, sometimes I play Loose, sometimes tight, sometimes passive, sometimes aggressive, sometimes many bluff, sometimes I do not bluff throughout the tournament, but the criticism will always be good and must be accepted :secruity:

I can understand moving from loose to tight aggressive. But why would you ever want to play passively? Passive play allows bad players to suck out on you. Now, I can understand playing "conservatively", i.e. when you have a bad player that is a calling station, or will bet and raise with any two, but to be passive is only going to result in a negative outcomes most of the time.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
criticism

I have been called every name in the book online. And yes in live poker room action, someone always has something to say if I beat them when they had trips, or high pair. I've been asked how can I be so stupid to call with a 8,9 off suit. Either way I don't let it bother me. Sometimes I just get a feeling and I play those cards. May even be that 10,2 os. If I'm feeling it im gonna play them. Sometimes I appretiate having a little luck in life as well.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chat only on part of the time..

When I do leave chat on, it's usually a non-serious game. Otherwise, chat is just a distraction.

R

Riversalmon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends what criticism it is. Some people criticize you just to get to your nerves and throw you off your game. Other criticism could be by your coach to give you insight on better ways to play

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you are playing other players and comes criticize you if this betting high if this winning all and other critics, I do not like and do not answer, I think that each one plays the way you want.

If it is constructive and I realize that I am failing in execution, I will surely absorb the criticism.
If it's just to pester me (and it's not hard to understand), then I really don't break it!

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they criticize and then turn around and do the exact same thing

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont listen to other critise me now.. Because i know a lot to know myself what im doing wrong or how should i had play the hand..

neontuning

neontuning

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not answer too, each player has your game mode, strategies own.

In online cash happens a lot, but I don't care kkk.

SSorin18

SSorin18

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Without criticism,and more important : self-criticism,we'd usually stay stuck at a certain skill level..

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
It is acceptable to receive constuctive criticisms that help one improve or make better decisions, now that they speak to you because you win more hands than others are no longer acceptable criticisms, I just ignore them since they almost always start conversations to disengage you and thus commit more mistakes in the game

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I accept all kind of criticism as long as they doesn't contain some hate or insult.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm reasonable person and accept criticism, it helps me sometimes. But sometimes I was criticized by bad players, it makes me smile.

Top 10 Games