Do you accept criticism in your game?

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you are playing other players and comes criticize you if this betting high if this winning all and other critics, I do not like and do not answer, I think that each one plays the way you want.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
if this happens online, anyone can talk/write whatever they want too, for you to see, your chat has to be open, so if you don't wanna be criticized, turn off this, if is a live game, is other history...

guwanch7777777

guwanch7777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is better to disable chat and yourself too, no one to write, there were some cases they me, and I criticised them for good will not only distract from the game.

some players specifically write to make you angry and if you are angry you already start to lose the Bank

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You do not need to pay attention to criticism. your game - this is your game !! but it is necessary to draw conclusions from their mistakes !!!

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
There are many cases when chatting offends each other. It depends on the education. There were times when I knocked out players in a knockout, these players are then very offended and begin to curse you. And as an offended viewer the whole game haunts you😂

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very often they write sarcasm when you enter not at odds and not at the rate of a bank with a bad card. It happens, just play at some point tired and merge the entire stack.)):icon_joke

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I don t mind critic by players who are angry or Just have lost position.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course! ... I like to criticize my game, it does not offend me, but some think that I always play the same, but I do not always play the same way in all tournaments, sometimes I play Loose, sometimes tight, sometimes passive, sometimes aggressive, sometimes many bluff, sometimes I do not bluff throughout the tournament, but the criticism will always be good and must be accepted :secruity:

F

Fatman0912

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually completely ignore these kind of players. I do not respond.

vuk011

vuk011

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course! ... I like to criticize my game, it does not offend me, but some think that I always play the same, but I do not always play the same way in all tournaments, sometimes I play Loose, sometimes tight, aggressive avaces sometimes passive, sometimes many bluff, sometimes I do not bluff throughout the tournament, but the criticism will always be good and must be accepted
Everything is said here! I don't think there's anything to add lol

:bandit: +1

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you are playing other players and comes criticize you if this betting high if this winning all and other critics, I do not like and do not answer, I think that each one plays the way you want.

I on criticism in its worded not pay absolutely no attention, I play as want, this my personal deal

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t like being criticized, when I play poker, I often get angry and start losing. I need to learn to possess my emotions.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Usually I do not care about this kind of comments, but sometimes I answer, if the "level" is nice, or if I have time!

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is inevitable, you will always be criticized, no matter how well you played, there will always be a person who will say that you played wrong. How many people so many opinions, how many people so much criticism, and poker is played by a lot of people.

G

ggteam2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't have anyone who can criticize me therefore I don't care :D

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I have no problems with criticism of my game, rather I accept it to perhaps learn better.

Of course, it should go without saying that trolling or ranting doesn't count as criticism.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never answer, and do not write in chat! But do not unplug ego-- because of the statements of players, you can get information about their level and style of play! Never miss an added benefit!

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most people that criticize you are tilting. I usually respond back to frustrate them and put them on tilt even more. It’s paid off quite a few times where that player has dumped off the rest of their stack. If you easily tilt I’d probably avoid this approach because if they suck out when you’re about to put the nail in their coffin. It could cause you to dump your stack off instead.

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I have KJs on the button and I shove with 5 big blinds, and a guy on big blind calls with AQo and I sucker him out, it gets to me when he starts crying in chat that I'm a donk. Players who bitch and whine when certain plays were standard truly annoys me.
Other then that, if I'm sharing my hand history and trying to work on my game, then any criticism that improves my game I can gratefully accept.

mountainfox

mountainfox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would gladly accept criticism from other poker players. I want to learn what I am doing wrong and the flaws that they see from me. It might help me become a much better poker player.

kandauroff

kandauroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no one to criticize her ((((I do not have any friends or anyone who is familiar with me Poker (((

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Accept? Would depend on the person and how it was delivered.

There are plenty of instances where I may take something someone says and remember it for later. But if its during the game, I will say whatever I need to in order to keep the person speaking as long as possible. And try to get a more of a read on that particular player.

If instead they were simply being rude or condescending, depends on how I am playing that day. Either say nothing and take their chips if I can. Or figure out what I can do to get under their skin and make them unsettled.

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should, people probably wouldn't criticize your game if you didn't suck.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t react to such players, they want you to get nervous and lose your game, I don’t give them such an opportunity.

Top 10 Games