Do u trash talk 2 donkeys after they make a horrible call 2 suckout? GUTSHOT ALL IN!

U

uwin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I always say nh, then reload and eventually they will be saying nh tooo me. lol. good luck everyone

bustermoves

bustermoves

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
personally i turn the chat off ..dont really care much for trash talk or chatting..hard enuff to cocentrate with all the pros and einstines poping off abut getting there poket 4s beat by a chaser

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always give them a few good shots. It serves a few purposes. First it allows you to vent. Second it gets them going. Third they think they are better than you and play more stupid. Thats when you nail them.

riffpoker

riffpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my only response to donk play catching those miracle cards is.......nh, now go buy a lottery ticket before that heater ends.....usually gets a few chuckles from the table.

NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hard enuff to cocentrate with all the pros and einstines poping off abut getting there poket 4s beat by a chaser
Yes I agree with that completely, if they're really such einsteins it makes you wonder why they're gracing us with their presence by playing in a lowly freeroll :D

We encountered a player called vegaspothead in the bodog $500 freeroll last night, who was knocked out about an hour in. For the next two hours this person was on the rail, abusing the girl that had taken him out, telling us how he'd won live tournaments at Sahara, how many MTTs he'd cashed in, how much prize money he'd won in poker tournaments etc.

You have to wonder what sort of sad little lives people like that must really have :p

riffpoker

riffpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to wonder what sort of sad little lives people like that must really have :p

lol apperantly it is composed of typing horse manure into freeroll chats from the rail.................roflmao